Pin collecting and trading have always been popular traditions at Disney Parks. On Nov. 13 and 14, 2020, collectors can participate in the first-ever virtual pin event – Celebrating Twenty Years of Disney Pins.
This event will not only allow pin traders to connect in a whole new way, but it will also offer the chance to purchase pins from a unique collection created just for this event, including over two dozen new products featuring classic Disney characters, spooky favorites, and Disney Parks around the world.
Admission to the Celebrating Twenty Years of Disney Pins virtual event also includes opportunities to preview upcoming pin releases, attend a Disney artist and merchandiser virtual panel presentation, access video content on pin topics from familiar faces, download celebratory art, and of course, receive limited-edition commemorative gifts.
As the traditional gemstone for a 20th anniversary, the emerald represents the two decades of pin trading as a community and is featured on some of the pins, along with favorite emerald-colored characters.
Admission to the virtual pin event is $49.99 + tax per guest and includes the following:
- Admission to two (2) virtual event days on Nov. 13 and Nov. 14, 2020, with new content posted throughout the day, each day
- Opportunity to participate in the random selection process to pre-purchase event pins, as well as purchase any remaining pins during the virtual event
- Opportunity to preview upcoming pin releases
- Disney artist and merchandiser panel
- Opportunity to participate in a blind experiential auction
- Video content on various pin topics from familiar faces
- Limited Edition commemorative gifts – Welcome Pin and Goodbye Pin
- Downloadable art to commemorate the event
- Guest interaction features
Additional important details:
- Event tickets are limited to availability, and all elements of the event are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this ticket.
- The seasonal offering of 50% discount does not apply to Pin Event merchandise, but eligible Cast Members and retirees may receive their regular Theme Park Merchandise discount.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges on event merchandise.
- Virtual event attendees may be any age, but children under 13 must have a parent or guardian register them for the event and purchase their tickets.
- No items included with the event ticket may be redeemed for cash, and all items (and portions thereof) are non-refundable, non-transferable and will be forfeited if not used in conjunction with Celebrating 20 Years of Disney Pins Virtual Event.
Registration for the virtual pin event begins on Oct. 7, 2020, at 1 p.m. ET. Click here to register and browse the merchandise catalog.