The Walt Disney World Moms Panel is now known as the Disney Parks Moms Panel. Along with the change in title, Disney also announced the 19 newest members including two new Team Sports Moms who have joined the roster to assist guests with youth sports-related travel to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
The Disney Parks Moms Panel is an online forum that serves as a resource for planning Disney vacations. Whether guests are looking to visit the fields of the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, find the best character dining experience for their family, jog around Disney theme parks with runDisney or discover the cultures of the world with Adventures by Disney, there is a panelist who can share authentic opinions and tips on almost anything and everything Disney Parks. Spanish-speaking visitors can also read and submit questions to a group of dedicated multilingual panelists.
“Since launching in 2008, the Disney Parks Moms Panel has answered countless questions from travelers considering a Disney Parks vacation,” said Meg Crofton, president of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Operations, U.S. and France. “Known for their sound and practical advice, the panelists continue to be a great resource, helping even more guests make unforgettable Disney memories.”
In Sept. 2012, thousands of hopefuls from around the world submitted applications for a seat on the panel. From the many applications, 19 new moms and dads have taken their seat with the 2013 Disney Parks Moms Panel:
- Allison Lemme; Plano, Texas (Walt Disney World)
- Angie Gregg; Hummelstown, Pa. (Team Sports Mom)
- Audra Anders; Dunwoody, Ga. (Team Sports Mom)
- Courtney Bautista; Fresno, Calif. (Disneyland Resort)
- Derek Hoffman; Washington, D.C. (Walt Disney World)
- Jackie Gailey; Savannah, Ga. (Walt Disney World)
- Jacqui Clark; Chicago, Ill. (Walt Disney World)
- Kari Krueger; College Station, Texas (Disney Vacation Club)
- Kimberly Lucci; Bridgewater, N.J. (Walt Disney World)
- Kristen deHaan; Puebla, Mexico (Adventures by Disney/Aulani)
- Mandy Milhoan; Greenville, S.C. (Walt Disney World)
- Marcy Galloway; Cincinnati, Ohio (Disney Cruise Line)
- Miguel Olmo-Rodriguez; Guaynabo, Puerto Rico (Spanish-language)
- Mona Leigh Guha; Columbia, Md. (Disney Vacation Club)
- Raquel Cummings; Cedar Hill, Texas (Walt Disney World)
- Sherri Cuda; Crete, Ill. (Walt Disney World)
- Stephanie Gibbon; Brantford, On. (Walt Disney World)
- Wilma Norton; St. Petersburg, Fla. (Walt Disney World)
- Yael Londono; Dania Beach, Fla. (Spanish-language)
The new panel will be joined by select alumni panelists to help answer Disney vacation questions submitted to the site each week. In addition to browsing answers, guests can access a variety of how-to videos in both English and Spanish. Along with the new name, Disney Parks will look to revamp the Moms Panel website in 2013 with new features, blog content and mobile-friendly options. Visit the new Disney Parks Mom Panel at DisneyParksMomsPanel.com.