We’re reporting live from the Disney D23 Expo 2013
D23 is Disney’s official fan club, and they’re holding their third expo starting this Friday, Aug. 9, 2013 and running through Sunday at the Anaheim Convention Center in California. It will be three days of announcements, presentations, and fan fun. We’re there now bringing you first-hand reports.
If you can’t make it to the expo, don’t worry. Most of our staff is on-hand to bring you all the news. Here are the ways you can follow along:
• Twitter @Attractions – This is where you’ll find most of our updates, videos and photos.
• Facebook.com/attractionsmagazine – We’ll also be posting many updates, and photos here
• Youtube.com/attractionsmagazine – We’ll be posting the most exciting videos within hours of recording them
• AttractionsMagazine.com/blog – Our longer stories and news releases will be posted here
• E-Mail Newsletter – Sign up to get each week’s wrap-up of stories
• Vine App @Attractions – For updates that need more than a photo and less than a full video
• Instagram @attractionsmagazine – For our stylized photos and longer, but still brief videos
• Attractions Magazine app – Our app includes a news section and a listing of our latest Tweets
If you’re planning on being at the expo, be sure to stop by our table in the Collector’s Forum to say hello and get a special deal on our magazine and subscription. Also be sure to say hello if you see us around the show floor or at Disneyland.
For more information on the D23 Expo and the schedule, visit d23expo.com.