‘Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings’ returns! – What’s new this week on Disney+
A new week means more new releases coming to Disney+! Here’s everything new you can expect to see added to the streaming service this week:
Friday, Feb. 14
- “My Dog, The Thief”
- “Because of Winn-Dixie”
- “Diary of a Future President” – Episode 105, “Whistleblower”
- When Elena learns her school mascot honors a man with a horrific past, she makes it her mission to have the mascot changed. Bobby grapples with his heritage when an opposing team member makes fun of him for the way his name is spelled. Gabi tries to find the work-life balance between a case she’s thrilled to be working on and a boss who doesn’t have boundaries.
- “Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings” (Premiere) – Episode 201, “Marching Down the Aisle”
- To pull off an under-water proposal for his girlfriend Megan, David secretly travels to Hawaii, where a special performer completes the fairy tale. Passionate Ohio State fans get a wedding gift that blows their minds.
- “Disney Family Sundays” – Episode 115, “Princess and the Frog: Lily Pads”
- Host Amber Kemp-Gerstel and the Wulfs build a craft inspired by Disney’s “The Princess and the Frog.”
- “Marvel’s Hero Project” – Episode 115, “Roving Robbie”
- Robbie has a strong connection to nature, and through his journey visiting America’s 129 national monuments, he realized that they must be protected. He created a virtual reality tour of these monuments, and travels to schools to share the technology. Transporting the next generation to these special places, he hopes to instill a sense of purpose to protect them for the future.
- “One Day at Disney” – Episode 111, “Kristina Dewberry: Imagineering Construction Manager”
- Kristina Dewberry, a Construction Manager for Walt Disney Imagineering, puts the finishing touches on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland. After 10 years working at the company, the new immersive land has been a labor of love for this Star Wars loving cast member.
Sunday, Feb. 16
- “Marvel’s Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United”
What’s going on your watchlist this week? Let us know in the comments! For more info on subscribing to Disney+, visit DisneyPlus.com.