A new week means more new releases coming to Disney+! Here’s everything new you can expect to see added to the streaming service this week:
Tuesday, Feb. 25
- “Star Wars Resistance” (Season 2)
Friday, Feb. 28
- “I Captured the King of Leprechauns”
- “Imagination Moves” (Seasons 1-3)
- “Marvel’s Future Avengers” (Season 1)
- “Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars”
- “Diary of a Future President” – Episode 107, “Foreign Relations”
- Elena desperately wants to go to her first middle school dance with Joey, only to find out that he would rather go with an eighth-grade girl. Bobby and Liam go to Jupiter to compete in a tennis tournament, but find their plans thwarted. Gabi is finally ready to donate the last of her late husband’s belongings, but her feelings change when she finds an old memento.
- “Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings” – Episode 203, “A Flashy Proposal”
- Billy goes to great lengths to pop the question to his girlfriend with a musical flash mob at Disneyland. Jordan and Matthew celebrate their Italian roots at their wedding with a serenade from opera sensation Jackie Evancho.
- “Disney Family Sundays” – Episode 117, “Lion King: Paint Pour Artwork”
- The Green family just can’t wait to be part of this “Lion King”-inspired craft.
- “Marvel’s Hero Project” – Episode 117, “Superior Salvador”
- Salvador knew he was one of the lucky people in Puerto Rico whose power wasn’t terribly affected by Hurricane Maria but couldn’t understand why it was taking so long to help those who were not as fortunate. So,he put a plan into action to raise money to buy and distribute solar-powered lamps to families on the island still living in darkness. For these heroic acts, he’s a true Marvel Super Hero.
- “One Day at Disney” – Episode 113, “Lupe de Santiago: Seamstress”
- A seamstress at Disneyland Resort, Lupe de Santiago views her work as a passion rather than a job. Lupe fulfills her dream of working at the park by crafting and maintaining all of the costumes for attractions like It’s a Small World and The Haunted Mansion. Lupe holds herself to a standard of perfection as she strives to preserve the legacy of Disneyland Resort’s iconic troupe of seamstresses.
- “Shop Class” – Episode 101, “Hole-In-Won” (Series Premiere)
- A new competition series featuring teams of young builders, who are tasked with designing, building, and testing unique creations. In each episode, a panel of experts will evaluate and test their work based on design creativity, and build functionality. In the finale episode, one team will be named “Shop Class” Champs. In this episode, teams are challenged with designing and building their very own mini-golf holes.
- “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” – Episode 702, “A Distant Echo”
- Anakin Skywalker, Rex, and the Bad Batch make a shocking discovery on Skako Minor.
Sunday, March 1
- “Doctor Dolittle 2”
- “Ice Age”
What’s going on your watchlist this week? Let us know in the comments! For more info on subscribing to Disney+, visit DisneyPlus.com.