A new week means more new releases coming to Disney+! Here’s everything new you can expect to see added to the streaming service this week:
Wednesday, Dec. 11
- “Alice: Through the Looking Glass”
Friday, Dec. 13
- “The Mandalorian” – Chapter 6
- The Mandalorian joins a crew of mercenaries on a dangerous mission.
- “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series” – Episode 106, “What Team?”
- When Miss Jenn is placed on temporary leave and rehearsals are put on hold, the students rally together to defend their drama teacher.
- “Encore!” – Episode 106, “Oklahoma!”
- Twenty-eight years ago, students at Brookwood High School in Snellville, Ga. planted their Southern roots in the musical “Oklahoma!” Now, the alumni reunite with the help of Broadway professionals for an encore performance. Tony award-winning Broadway actress Ali Stroker appears in this episode.
- “Marvel’s Hero Project” – Episode 106, “Make Way for Jahkil”
- Jahkil wanted to help the homeless people he saw in his city, so he started giving out ‘Blessing Bags’ full of essential items, showing that no matter the situation, people deserve kindness and dignity.
- “The Imagineering Story” – Part 6, “To Infinity and Beyond” (Finale)
- Bob Iger continues to work on the Shanghai Disney Resort. Meanwhile, through innovative technology and immersive placemaking, the beloved pop culture worlds of Avatar, Marvel and Star Wars come to life.
- “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” – Episode 106, “Gaming”
- Jeff Goldblum plugs into the world of gaming as he discovers that video games are far more than a mindless past time.
- “Forky Asks a Question” – “What is a Computer?”
- Trixie explains to Forky what a computer does as they experience the common stresses of technology.
- SparkShorts – “Wind”
- Set in a world of magical realism, “Wind” sees a grandmother and her grandson trapped deep down an endless chasm, scavenging debris that surrounds them to realize their dream of escaping to a better life.
What’s going on your watchlist this week? Let us know in the comments! For more info on subscribing to Disney+, visit DisneyPlus.com.