A new month means more new releases coming to Disney+! Here’s everything new you can expect to see added to the streaming service this June:
Friday, June 5
New Library Titles
- “Alaska’s Grizzly Gauntlet” (Season 1)
- “America’s Greatest Animals”
- “Chasing the Equinox”
- “Howie Mandel’s Animals Doing Things” (Seasons 1-2)
- “Secrets of the Wild India” (Season 1)
- “The Greeks” (Season 1)
- “Weird but True!” (Seasons 1-2)
- “Wild Hawaii” (Season 1)
- “Women of Impact: Changing the World”
- “Be Our Chef” – Episode 111, “The Spectacular” (Season Finale)
- In The Spectacular Finale of “Be Our Chef” two of our families face-off in the final rematch! The families must draw inspiration from their favorite Disney film to create a spectacular treat that could be served in the Disney Parks.
- “Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian” – Episode 106, “Visualization”
- Much like the original trilogy, The Mandalorian drew influences from both Western and Samurai films. We delve deeper into those influences and discuss how emulating those genres inspired the show.
- “Disney Family Sundays” – Episode 131, “101 Dalmatians: Onesie”
- The Gubaney family and Amber get to work on a “101 Dalmatians”-inspired project.
- “One Day At Disney” – Episode 127, “George Montano: Plasterer”
- Disneyland Resort Plasterer George Montano provides a first-hand historical look into the construction of Disney Park’s top attractions.
- “It’s a Dog’s Life with Bill Farmer” – Episode 104, “Disaster Rescue Dogs & A Dog Mayor”
- Bill meets dogs who rescue people in disasters. Then, he visits a dog who is the Mayor of his town.
- “Disney Insider” – Episode 106, “Artemis Adventure, Taste of Disney, Runaway Railway”
- “Artemis Fowl” author, Eoin Colfer, takes “Disney Insider” on a tour through the Irish countryside. Walt Disney World chefs open the doors to the Flavor Lab for a look at how they created Epcot’s Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue. Walt Disney Imagineers peel back the curtain on how they built Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Friday, June 12
New Library Titles
- “Mighty Med” (Seasons 1-2)
- “The Liberty Story”
- “The Story of the Animated Drawing”
- “Walt & El Grupo”
Exclusive to Disney+
- “Artemis Fowl” (Premiere)
- Disney’s “Artemis Fowl,” based on the beloved book by Eoin Colfer, is a fantastical, spellbinding adventure that follows the journey of 12-year-old genius Artemis Fowl, a descendant of a long line of criminal masterminds, as he desperately tries to save his father who has been kidnapped.
- “It’s a Dog’s Life with Bill Farmer” – Episode 105, “The Surfing Corgi & Bee Dogs”
- Bill hits the beach to meet a surfing Corgi. Then, he visits dogs whose noses help bees survive.
- “Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian” – Episode 107, “Score”
- We meet Ludwig Göransson inside his studio where he details how The Mandalorian’s musical themes were written. We then journey to the scoring stage to witness the live orchestra recording session.
- “Disney Family Sundays” – Episode 132, “Winnie the Pooh: Bag Toss”
- Amber and the Crownholm family create a game inspired by Winnie the Pooh and his friends.
- “One Day At Disney” – Episode 128, “Scot Drake: Imagineering Creative”
- Scot Drake, Creative Executive of the Marvel Global Portfolio for Walt Disney Imagineering, helps create immersive Super Hero experiences in Disney parks and resorts around the world.
Friday, June 19
New Library Titles
- “101 Dalmatians” (1997) [Season 1]
- “Big Sur: Wild California”
- “Muppet Babies Play Date” (Season 1)
- “Schoolhouse Rock” (Season 1)
- “Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy”
- “Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian” – Episode 108, “Connections” (Finale)
- Jon and Dave look back at some of the Star Wars characters and props that made their way into The Mandalorian. We also take a moment to showcase the 501st legion.
- “It’s a Dog’s Life with Bill Farmer” – Episode 106, “Stunt Dogs & Water Rescue Dogs”
- Bill meets a troupe of performing stunt dogs. Then, he visits a team of water rescue dogs.
- “Disney Family Sundays” – Episode 133, “Monsters, Inc. Water Bottles”
- The Ruvalcaba family make a craft inspired by Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.” and “Monsters University.”
- “One Day At Disney” – Episode 129, “Candice Valdez: Radio Disney Host”
- Radio Disney’s Candice Valdez fulfills her dream of being an on-air radio personality. In addition to interviewing some of today’s top musicians, she also has the unique opportunity to help music’s next stars launch their careers.
Friday, June 26
New Library Titles
- “Man in Space”
- “Mars and Beyond”
- “Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief”
- “Raven’s Home” (Season 3)
- “Tarzan II”
- “Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2” – All six episodes available (Series Premiere)
- With the clock ticking and less than a year until the world premiere of Frozen 2, the filmmakers, artists, songwriters and cast open their doors to cameras for a six-part documentary series to reveal the hard work, heart, and collaboration it takes to create one of the most highly-anticipated films in Walt Disney Animation Studios’ near-century of moviemaking.
- “It’s a Dog’s Life with Bill Farmer” – Episode 107, “Detective Dogs & Truffle Hunting Dogs”
- Bill meets dogs who find lost pets. Then, he visits a truffle-hunting dog.
- “Disney Family Sundays” – Episode 134, “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”
- The Green family and Amber team up for a project inspired by Snow White’s seven dwarves.
- “One Day At Disney” – Episode 130, “Marc Smith: Story Artist”
- Marc Smith, Director of Story, Frozen 2 at Walt Disney Animation Studios, shows how a drawing can become the key to a moving, emotional story.
What’s going on your watchlist this June? Let us know in the comments! For more info on subscribing to Disney+, visit DisneyPlus.com.