A new month means more new releases coming to Disney+! Here’s everything new you can expect to see added to the streaming service this September:
Friday, Sept. 4
New Library Titles
- “Ancient China from Above” (Season 1)
- “D2: The Mighty Ducks”
- “D3: The Mighty Ducks”
- “Never Been Kissed”
- “Strange Magic”
- “Trick or Treat”
- “The Wolverine”
- “Mulan” (Premiere)
- Acclaimed filmmaker Niki Caro brings the epic tale of China’s legendary warrior to life in Disney’s “Mulan,” in which a fearless young woman risks everything out of love for her family and her country to become one of the greatest warriors China has ever known.
- Disney+ will offer Premier Access to “Mulan” for $29.99.
- “Earth to Ned” – Episodes 101-110 (Series Premiere)
- From the Jim Henson Company comes a late-night talk show hosted by alien commander Ned and his lieutenant Cornelius, who call off the invasion of Earth after they fall in love with human culture.
- “One Day at Disney” – Episode 140, “Alice Taylor: Studiolab”
- Alice Taylor experiments with new storytelling mediums through Disney’s StudioLAB. From drones to augmented reality, Taylor uses innovation and emerging technologies to continue pushing the boundaries by which content can be created and shared with people around the world.
- “Muppets Now” – Episode 106, “Socialized” (Season Finale)
- Muppets Now social media intern, Robin The Frog, makes Scooter co-moderator of the social media accounts. Scooter attempts to carry out this week’s upload amidst a flood of alerts, requests, and notifications. Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant, Beaker, receive legal lectures and accidental assistance from Muppet attorney, Joe The Legal Weasel. The Swedish Chef faces his competitor, Marina Michelson, to prove his family recipe makes the most magnificent meatball. Fozzie Bear talks shop with fellow comedian Seth Rogen, while babysitting some bad babies. Linda Cardellini and Taye Diggs indulge Miss Piggy more than usual for this installment of Lifestyle with Miss Piggy.
- “Pixar In Real Life” – Episode 111, “Coco: Abuelita Says No Music” (Season Finale)
- Abuelita shakes her chancla at the street performers in Washington Square Park and asks real New Yorkers to help her find her grandson. She eventually finds Miguel playing guitar, and he begs her to let him play just one song. The other street performers join in, creating a performance so delightful that even Abuelita can’t help but clap along.
- “Weird But True” – Episode 304, “Germs”
- Hosts Carly and Charlie are nominated for a Daytime Crafty Award! The awards ceremony is just around the corner, and Casey is helping them with their costumes…until she comes down with a cold! To avoid getting sick from the germs Casey is spreading throughout HQ, Carly and Charlie must understand all there is to know about germs. They head to Germfree Laboratories and Mushroom Mountain to examine good hygiene and health practices.
Friday, Sept. 11
New Library Titles
- “Christopher Robin”
- “One Day At Disney” – Episode 141, “Amanda Lauder: Chef Chocolatier”
- Fulfilling a childhood dream, Amanda Lauder is the Chef Chocolatier for The Ganachery at Disney Springs. For Amanda, it’s a daily goal to create a delicious dessert that is both a tasty treat and a memorable experience for each guest.
- “Weird But True” – Episode 305, “Photography”
- This year Carly and Charlie’s work is the main attraction at an art gala! This year’s gala focuses on photography, but the duo is not as skilled in this artform. They head to Berkeley to learn from one of the best – National Geographic photographer Anand Varma! Their idea to combine paper art with photography makes their creation the hit of the show!
Friday, Sept. 18
New Library Titles
- “Bend it Like Beckham”
- “Coop & Cami Ask the World” (Season 2)
- “Europe from Above” (Season 1)
- “Ever After: A Cinderella Story”
- “Kingdom of the Mummies” (Season 1)
- “Marvel Super Hero Adventures” (Season 4)
- “Notre Dame: Race Against the Inferno”
- “Once Upon a Time” (Seasons 1-7)
- “Violetta” (Season 3)
- “Wicked Tuna” (Season 9)
- “Becoming” – Episodes 101-110 (Series Premiere)
- From Executive Producers LeBron James & Maverick Carter, Becoming chronicles the inspirational life stories of world-class entertainers, musicians and athletes.
- “One Day At Disney” – Episode 142, “Dr. Natalie Mylniczenko: Veterinarian”
- Discover Walt Disney World Resort Veterinarian Dr. Natalie Mylniczenko’s creative approach to animal care. From performing rhinoceros check-ups at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park to traveling abroad for environmental work with endangered gorillas, this animal lover is dedicated to ensuring the survival of our world’s most vulnerable species.
- “Weird But True” – Episode 306, “Trains”
- It’s Crafty Camper Career Week, and Carly is so excited. All campers are paired with a professional in their respective field, and Carly’s assignment is to shadow a train engineer. After her grandfather organizes a visit to Steamtown Pennsylvania, Carly becomes inspired to improve trains in the future.
Friday, Sept. 25
New Library Titles
- “Fancy Nancy: Fancy it Yourself” (Season 2)
- “The Giant Robber Crab”
- “Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted” (Season 2)
- “Muppet Babies” (Season 2)
- “Port Protection: Alaska” (Season 3)
- “Sydney to the Max” (Season 2)
- “Wild Central America” (Season 1)
- “X-Ray Earth” (Season 1)
- “Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom” (Original Series Premiere)
- Disney+‘s “Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom” produced by National Geographic and narrated by Disney fan-favorite Josh Gad (“Frozen,” “Frozen II”) gives viewers an all-encompassing backstage pass to explore the magic behind two of the world’s most beloved animal experiences, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and The Seas with Nemo & Friends at Epcot.
- “Secret Society of Second-Born Royals” (Original Movie Premiere)
- “Secret Society of Second Born Royals” follows Sam, a teenage royal rebel second in line to the throne of the kingdom of Illyria. Just as Sam’s disinterest in the royal way of life is at an all-time high, she discovers she has super-human abilities and is invited to join a secret society of similar extraordinary second-born royals charged with keeping the world safe. With guidance from their Secret Society instructor James, Sam and a new class of royal recruits must first learn to harness their new powers at a top-secret training camp before they can save the world.
- “One Day At Disney” – Episode 143, “Ashley Girdich: R&D Imagineer Manager”
- Project manager Ashley Girdich oversees dynamic assignments for Walt Disney Imagineering’s Research and Development group. From managing teams to keeping projects and plans on track, Ashley is constantly pushing boundaries to ensure the next generation of Imagineers continue to create industry-leading, interactive experiences for park guests.
- “Weird But True” – Episode 307, “Venomous Animals”
- Super Staple strikes again! The local library’s annual contest is here, and Charlie’s ready to submit his latest comic book for review. Unfortunately, Charlie’s comic book is never picked, so Carly and Charlie embark on a mission to find a new superhero and villain. But when they discover amazing things about venomous animals, Charlie and Carly must decide who the real hero is. They head to California Academy of Sciences to learn all about venomous species.
What’s going on your watchlist this September? Let us know in the comments! For more info on subscribing to Disney+, visit DisneyPlus.com.