The Winter 2017 / 2018 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, in our iPhone and iPad app, and on the Nook and Kindle.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout!
Fans at Disney California Adventure didn’t want to lose Tower of Terror, but most were happily surprised at its replacement.
Epcot International Festival of the Arts
We take an in-depth look at Epcot’s newest festival.
Q&A: Helping Disney and Universal Wow Guests
Dynamic Attractions CEO Guy Nelson knows how to build world-class rides.
Skipper Ben’s Top 10 ways to satisfy your sweet tooth at Walt Disney World
Try to read this article without making your mouth water and your sweet tooth ache.
Topgolf offers a quick, unique way to play a game of golf.
• Vacation Planner
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: Spaceship Earth
• Versus: Minnie Vans vs. Ride Sharing Services
• Photo Finds
• Table Service: The Polite Pig at Disney Springs
• Resort Report: Disney’s Pop Century Resort
• Spot the Difference tribute
• Mystery Photo
• Out of the Loop
• The Rumor Queue
• Click Here to order a subscription along with a copy of the Winter issue.
• Click Here to order the print version without a subscription.
• The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android devices.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website. The Kindle app is also available for Android devices.
Print subscribers should receive their copy before Jan. 8, 2018 (Jan. 15 for international subscribers).
Order before the end of the day Dec. 18, 2017 for delivery by Christmas.