The Winter 2019 / 2020 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, in digital, on Nook and Kindle, and soon in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to order your copy.
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
Take a look inside this groundbreaking new attraction that has fans speechless.
Everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s latest transportation system.
This new attraction has fans bouncing, shooting, and dribbling at Disney Springs.
Top 10 New Things at Walt Disney World this Decade
So much has changed at Walt Disney World in the past 10 years, but here are the best.
Q&A: Documentarian Leslie Iwerks
What it’s like to tell “The Imagineering Story”.
• Coming Attractions
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: Wet ‘n Wild Endless Summer
• Versus: Disney+ vs. Netflix
• Photo Finds
• Table Service: Takumi-Tei in Japan at Epcot
• Resort Report: Universal’s Endless Summer Resort: Surfside Inn and Suites
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• In the Loop
• The Rumor Queue
How to Order
• Click Here to order a subscription. Club and VIP Subscriptions start with this issue.
• Click Here to order the print and digital version without a subscription.
• The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android devices.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website. The Kindle app is also available for Android devices.
All current subscribers can read the digital version of this issue in the Downloads area of their account.
Basic and Club Subscribers should receive their print version in the mail before Jan. 25, 2020.
VIP subscribers should receive their print version, along with their Mystery Merch Box, in the mail before Jan. 4, 2020.