The Winter 2020 / 2021 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, in digital, and soon on Nook and Kindle. Click Here to order your copy.
• Tokyo Disneyland’s Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast ride
• Visiting Florida locations with ‘The Right Stuff’
• High-Flying Hot Air Balloon Rides
• Q&A: Andy Mulvihill’s untold story of Action Park
• Coming Attractions
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: Journey Into Imagination with Figment
• Versus: American Adventure Vs. The Hall of Presidents
• Photo Finds
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10 International Disney Theme Park Attractions
• Table Service: Blake Shelton’s Ole Red
• Resort Report: JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• In the Loop roller coaster news
• The Rumor Queue
• DePaoli On DeParks: Grinchmas Through The Years
Get Your Copy
• Click Here to order a subscription. Club and VIP Subscriptions start with this issue.
• Click Here to order the print and digital version without a subscription.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for iPhone and Android devices.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website. The Kindle app is available for iPhone and Android devices.
All current subscribers can read the digital version of this issue in the Downloads area of their account.
Basic and Club Subscribers in the U.S. should receive the print version before Jan. 20, 2021. International subscribers should allow until Feb. 1, 2021.
VIP subscribers should receive their print version, along with their Mystery Merch Box, before Jan. 1, 2021.