The Winter 2021/2022 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, digital, and on Nook. The cover story is all about Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary! Click Here to order your copy
• Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary
• runDisney Returns
• Q&A: Theme park master props designer David Hyde
• Coming Attractions
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: Casey’s Corner Piano Player
• Versus: Magic Kingdom 1971 vs. 2021
• Photo Finds
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10 Things To Do During Disney World’s 50th
• Table Service: Space 220 at Epcot
• Resort Report: Swan Reserve at Walt Disney World
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• The Rumor Queue
• DePaoli On DeParks: Star Wars vs. Marvel Theme Park Storytelling
• In The Loop: What Makes a Good Roller Coaster?
• PLUS MORE!
Get Your Copy
• Click Here to order a subscription. Club and VIP Subscribers start with this issue in print. All subscribers have access to the digital version.
• Click Here to order the print and digital version without a subscription.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website.
All current subscribers can read the digital version of this issue in the Downloads area of their account.
Basic and Club Subscribers in the U.S. should receive the print version by Jan. 22, 2022. International subscribers should allow until Feb. 10, 2022. VIP subscribers should receive their print version, along with their Mystery Merch Box, by Jan. 8, 2022. Digital subscribers can read their copy now in the Downloads area of their account.