By Nick Russo This week on Photo Finds, we take a trip to some unique shopping locations around The World Showcase in Disney’s Epcot.
For the next five weekends, Nickelodeon Suites Resort is rolling out the orange carpet for a fun-filled preschool celebration.
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos from @Attractions Twitter feed – Aug. 18 to 24, 2014.
A devilish new dessert party is coming to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party as Lady Tremaine and her villainous friends host the Villains’ Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle.
The Festival Bay Mall on International Drive will officially become the Artegon Marketplace Orlando, a 1.1 million-square-foot shopping attraction and artisan marketplace, starting Nov. 20, 2014.
The very first Villains Unleashed event was held this past weekend at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Although there was so much going on, and lots of long lines, we were able to capture enough photos and videos to give you a good overview.
Get ready to send your taste buds into overdrive as the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival returns to Walt Disney World this fall for its 19th year.
Disney has canceled this year’s Festival of the Masters at Downtown Disney, and they’re not saying if it will return next year.
Starting this fall, Pandora Jewelry will be selling an original collection of Disney-themed jewelry, as well as sponsoring the Wishes fireworks at Magic Kingdom,.
The “Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!” street party will be getting a revamp this fall at the Magic Kingdom.
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
Here at “Orlando Attractions Magazine”, we’re all about having fun. While the Ice Bucket Challenge that’s been going around is fun, we wanted to add our own spin to it for even more fun. So we did it while riding a roller coaster.
This week on Photo Finds, we give you an inside look at Universal Orlando’s newest store, The Film Vault. Plus, we check in on the Disney Springs construction in Downtown Disney, and more!
After a summer-long delay, the first drop tower of its kind in the world is now taking guests on an experience unlike anything else.
With just less than a year before the new Legoland Hotel opens at Legoland Florida Resort, guests can now book a room for their stay.
The Embassy Suites Orlando – Lake Buena Vista Resort has begun a $13 million redevelopment plan with completion scheduled for this November.
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos and videos from @Attractions Twitter feed – Aug. 11 to 18, 2014.
Guests riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios have a new way of taking home a memento from their ride aboard a runaway elevator.
By Fowl Owlerson Since our last online column, a new piece of information has been officially unveiled by Universal Pictures. It furthers the rumor of King Kong returning to Universal Orlando. At San Diego Comic-Con 2014, Universal Pictures, in association with Legendary Pictures, announced a movie in development called “Skull Island”, a prequel to King […]
The American Film Institute Showcase (AFI) and gift shop located at the end of the Studio Backlot Tour at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be closing for good after today, Aug. 17, 2014.
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney’s first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney's first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Are you too big to ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey? June 4, 2010
- Universal dropping hints to their new attraction – King Kong, Despicable Me or something else? April 21, 2011
- Hands-On with Disney’s FastPass+ and MagicBands – Your MyMagic+ questions answered FAQ September 3, 2013
- Photo Finds: Epcot Additions and Shopping World Showcase – Aug. 26, 2014 August 26, 2014
- Nickelodeon Suites ends the summer with special preschool celebrations August 26, 2014
- The Weekly Rewind @Attractions for Aug. 25, 2014 August 25, 2014
- New Villains’ Sinister Soiree dessert party added to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary August 25, 2014
- Artegon Marketplace opening on International Drive this November August 25, 2014
- Montria Andeson: Oh my gosh! This looks like so much fun! Haha!! I ...
- Cristina Perez: There's a lot of famous places and attraction tha...
- JEANY SANCHEZ: This is awesome! Our family can't wait for Novem...
- Carol sowerby: We are just wondering with all this new design and...
- Jason: I would love to see "House of Horrors" like in C...
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.