By Nick Russo On Photo Finds this week, take a trip to Universal’s 24th year of Halloween Horror Nights. The event features properties such as The Purge: Anarchy, Halloween and much more:
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos and videos from @Attractions Twitter feed – September 22 to September 28, 2014.
With the closure of the Studio Backlot Tour, Disney has moved the Frozen-themed gift shop and snow play area to the former AFI Showcase space.
The nation’s largest canine event returns to the Orange County Convention Center with new elements sure to excite every dog lover.
The NASCAR Sports Grille restaurant, a long-time staple of Universal Orlando CityWalk, will serve its last meal on Nov. 1, 2014.
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
Enjoy some free odd entertainment as Ripley’s Believe It or Not on I-Drive celebrates their third annual Oddtoberfest.
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant is now open for guests to enjoy International Drive. The location features a store, winery and inside and outside dining. It’s also the first Cooper’s Hawk to serve breakfast.
By Nick Russo The annual Epcot International Food and Wine Festival kicked off this past weekend. On this installment of Photo Finds, come along and see both the old and new offerings from the event.
By Beci Mahnken and Suzannah Mitchell DiMarzio Fall is officially upon us and though the sun is still shining strong in Orlando, there are signs of autumn and Halloween all around. Whether you prefer Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom, or if Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Florida is your idea of […]
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos and videos from @Attractions Twitter feed – Sept. 15 to 21, 2014.
There are “Unmasking The Horror” lights-on backstage tours available for many of the houses of Halloween Horror Nights. Each tour, morning and afternoon, visits three mazes. Here are some of secrets of six of the eight mazes.
It’s all in the name of progress, or as a Disney representative told us, “future enhancements”. The Studio Backlot Tour at Disney’s Hollywood Studio will give its final tour on Sept. 27, 2014.
Get ready, get set … This year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival has begun! We took a walk through the park last night during the cast member preview (also open to the public) and brought you back some pirogies, no, wait … pictures… we brought you back pictures of our food. Sorry. You’ll have […]
The 16th annual ZooBoo is coming to Lowry Park Zoo and tickets are now on sale for Tampa Bay’s largest family Halloween event.
Halloween Horror Nights starts this Friday Sept. 19, 2014, but we were able to attend the Team Member Preview on Wednesday to bring you this look inside the four Street Experiences this year.
Hosts Banks Lee and Jessie Reitz bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
SeaWorld Orlando guests can become immersed in an underwater “fantasea” every weekend in October during SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular.
By Nick Russo Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is currently undergoing a resort-wide refurbishment. In this episode of Photo Finds, we check in on the progress of those refurbishments, and then take a complete tour of the neighboring Grand Floridian Resort!
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos and videos from @Attractions Twitter feed – September 8 to September 14, 2014.
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney’s first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney's first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Are you too big to ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey? June 4, 2010
- Universal dropping hints to their new attraction – King Kong, Despicable Me or something else? April 21, 2011
- Hands-On with Disney’s FastPass+ and MagicBands – Your MyMagic+ questions answered FAQ September 3, 2013
- Photo Finds: A look at Halloween Horror Nights XXIV at Universal Orlando – Sept. 30, 2014 September 30, 2014
- The Weekly Rewind @Attractions for Sep. 29, 2014 – Howl-O-Scream, Studio Backlot Tour closes, more September 29, 2014
- Wandering Oaken’s moves to new location at Disney’s Hollywood Studios September 29, 2014
- Celebrate Dogs convention returning to Orlando in December September 29, 2014
- NASCAR Sports Grille closing at Universal CityWalk September 28, 2014
- Clair: Will this shop still be there in Februarybas that ...
- Matt Roseboom: It starts tomorrow, Sept. 29, 2014....
- Judy Primus: this is very upsetting to my husband and me that y...
- Penelope: Does anyone know when Frozen Funland will be opera...
- Claudia: What time is the concert?...
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.