It’s all in the name of progress, or as a Disney representative told us, “future enhancements”. The Studio Backlot Tour at Disney’s Hollywood Studio will give its final tour on Sept. 27, 2014.
Get ready, get set … This year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival has begun! We took a walk through the park last night during the cast member preview (also open to the public) and brought you back some pirogies, no, wait … pictures… we brought you back pictures of our food. Sorry. You’ll have […]
The 16th annual ZooBoo is coming to Lowry Park Zoo and tickets are now on sale for Tampa Bay’s largest family Halloween event.
Halloween Horror Nights starts this Friday Sept. 19, 2014, but we were able to attend the Team Member Preview on Wednesday to bring you this look inside the four Street Experiences this year.
Hosts Banks Lee and Jessie Reitz bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
SeaWorld Orlando guests can become immersed in an underwater “fantasea” every weekend in October during SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular.
By Nick Russo Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is currently undergoing a resort-wide refurbishment. In this episode of Photo Finds, we check in on the progress of those refurbishments, and then take a complete tour of the neighboring Grand Floridian Resort!
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos and videos from @Attractions Twitter feed – September 8 to September 14, 2014.
With Falcon’s Fury now open at Busch Gardens Tampa, we thought we’d put together a fun video to show off the riders’ Falcon Faces.
One of Walt Disney’s first cartoon creations has made his U.S. Disney Parks debut this past weekend at the Disneyland Resort.
Legoland Florida Resort is bringing back its kid-friendly Halloween celebration as Brick-or-Treat takes over the park.
On Monday, Nov. 17, 2014, One Direction will descend on Universal Orlando with a public concert and special offerings in the Studios park.
We all know about the Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival that is held each fall, but starting next spring, Busch Gardens Tampa will be introducing their own festival for guests.
Walt Disney World has announced more experiences are coming based on the hit film “Frozen”, including a new attraction and updated holiday show.
Disney has debuted another first – an all LED nighttime parade at Hong Kong Disneyland called “Disney Paint the Night”.
Universal Orlando is ready to unleash the stuff of nightmares as guests scream their way through Halloween Horror Nights 24.
Fall 2014 issue of ‘Orlando Attractions Magazine’ now available – Commemorative Wizarding World Diagon Alley issue and much more
The Fall 2014 issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine is now available in print, on the Nook and in our iPhone and iPad apps.
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news on location at Busch Gardens Tampa. On this week’s episode:
By Nick Russo Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party started at the Magic Kingdom on Sept. 1, 2014. On this episode of Photo Finds, we show you some of the decorations for the event on Main Street during the day and then stop by Universal Orlando to answer some questions from last week.
Universal Orlando and Loews Hotels and Resorts are teaming up again to open a fifth on-site resort; Loews Sapphire Falls Resort.
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney’s first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney's first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Are you too big to ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey? June 4, 2010
- Universal dropping hints to their new attraction – King Kong, Despicable Me or something else? April 21, 2011
- Hands-On with Disney’s FastPass+ and MagicBands – Your MyMagic+ questions answered FAQ September 3, 2013
- Studio Backlot Tour closing later this month at Disney’s Hollywood Studios September 20, 2014
- Photo Update: Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival has begun September 19, 2014
- ZooBoo returning to Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, tickets on sale now September 19, 2014
- A look inside the scare zones of Halloween Horror Nights 24 at Universal Orlando September 18, 2014
- Attractions – The Show – Not So Scary party; Food & Wine preview; latest news – Sept. 18, 2014 September 18, 2014
- Anonymous: Kailee, Arendelle IS Norway! Hestia, you're wr...
- Kailee: This upsets me. Not because I am obsessed with Mal...
- Chandler: How is it they can do this, but they can't do som...
- Brian Metcalf: We are conducting an academic survey on this. Plea...
- hestia: They need to leave the countries alone. I love Fr...
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.