Legoland Florida Resort will start 2018 Ninjago-style with a brand-new, three-weekend event: Lego Ninjago Days.
Lego Ninjago Days takes over the park with ninja-themed activities, new character meet-and-greets, delicious treats and the debut of a 12-minute, 4-D theatrical experience starring the heroes of Cartoon Network’s “Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.”
Lego Ninjago Days is included with all forms of park admission, and joins together with Lego Ninjago World almost one year after its opening.
Check out the schedule for Lego Ninjago Days below:
- Jan. 20-21: Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Jan. 27-28: Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Feb. 3-4: Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
On Saturday, Jan. 20, Legoland Florida will debut the new “Lego Ninjago: Master of the 4th Dimension,” an exciting film that combines computer-generated 3-D animation with 4-D in-theater effects like water, wind and fog.
The film will feature an original story, in which Master Wu’s ninja students are trapped in a mind-bending dimension. The short film will play six times daily at the Wells Fargo Fun Town Theater during the event, and will join the theater’s other 4-D film offerings after the event ends.
Other event activities available to guests during Lego Ninjago Days include:
- Strike a ninja pose with Master Wu for the first time ever, as he joins ninja siblings Nya and Kai for daily meet-and-greets
- Guests can meet Lloyd Garmadon, the secret Green Ninja from “The Lego Ninjago Movie”
- Find your zen with the once-a-day “ninjoga” session – a yoga class for kids
- Come to the park dressed as your favorite Lego Ninjago hero or villain for a chance to win a prize
- Join Master Wu and his ninjas as they defend Ninjago City from Lord Garmadon and his Shark Army in “The Lego Ninjago Movie” video game
- Find every Master Wu hiding in the landmarks of Miniland USA and turn in your entry form at Lego Studio Store for a chance to win a Lego prize pack
- Market Restaurant will feature candy sushi, ham and cheese sandwich sushi, chocolate-dipped fortune cookies and a ninja trail mix
- Legoland Hotel guests will enjoy a nightly Ninja Training School, a scavenger hunt, a competition build and guest appearances by Lego Ninjago heroes
- Legoland Beach Retreat will host a Ninjago Warrior obstacle course and nightly scavenger hunt
The fun continues in Lego Ninjago World, where kids can flex their martial arts skills in the Ninja Training Camp before becoming a ninja on Lego Ninjago: The Ride as they blast lightning, throw fireballs and more at villains while the ride vehicle keeps score.
Guests can shop and dress like a ninja at Wu’s Warehouse, a themed retail shop with Lego Ninjago building sets, costumes, children’s apparel, souvenirs, books and more.
For more information on Lego Ninjago Days, visit legoland.com/florida.