Legoland Florida Resort is bringing new “knightly” fun starting this July with Legoland Knight Lights, a festival of medieval fun for the whole family.
This event is exclusive to Florida’s Legoland, and invites all young knights, princesses, knaves, lords and ladies to enjoy themed activities including scavenger hunts, hands-on Lego builds, DJ dance parties, character meet-and-greets, and challenges with Lego-themed prizes.
Admission to Legoland Knight Lights requires no extra ticket, and includes the following:
- A live stage show with DJ Mia and the Lego Friends in Heartlake City
- A live show with Lego Kingdoms’ resider jester as he attempts to train the newest jester onstage across from Castle Burger
- A dance party in Miniland USA with Sir Dance-A-Lot, complete with kid-friendly hits
- Meet-and-greet opportunities with Lego characters, like Lance Richmond of Lego Next Knights, The Good Knight and Lego Jester
- A scavenger hunt for knights’ shields through Miniland USA
- Lego brick toss challenge in Duplo Valley
- Unique Lego build opportunities, and a chance to help contribute to a large Lego mosaic in Pirates’ Cove
Legoland Florida will also have new dining offerings for Knight Lights, including:
- Kingdom Cones – soft-serve ice cream in waffle cones with added “flavor bursts”
- Pepper & Roni’s Pizza Stop – grab-and-go personal pizzas
- Market Restaurant – brand-new menu of made-to-order sandwiches, soups and salads
Each Saturday and Sunday this July, Legoland Florida Resort will stay open until 9 p.m. for guests to enjoy Knight Lights well into the evening. On July 4, Legoland will also host a summertime event complete with patriotic fireworks above Lake Eloise.
For more information on Knight Lights and Legoland Florida Resort, visit legoland.com/florida.