Experience an authentic Irish St. Patrick’s Day celebration, complete with a lineup of talented musicians, authentic meals inspired by Irish celebrity chef Kevin Dundon, and award-winning Irish dancers at Ragland Road in Disney Springs for their 2017 Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival.
From March 16-19, guests will be able to enjoy Dundon’s Irish cuisine while sipping on a huge selection of beers, spirits and cocktails, all while watching Irish dancers perform from 11 a.m. until 2 a.m. each day. Guests will be able to order breakfast, lunch and dinner options featuring Dundon’s new dishes, or stop by Cookes of Dublin for more Irish eats.
As for the musical performers, the lineup includes:
- Young Dubliners
- Swingin’ On the Gate
- HanaLena Band
- The Byrne Brothers
- Rollickin’ Rua
- The Raglan Road Irish Dancers
On March 17, St. Patrick’s Day, guests be charged a $10 cover and be seated on a first-come, first-serve basis. You can make your reservations for other festival days by calling 407-938-0300.
Raglan Road is not the only Disney Springs location that will be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, also. A few locations that are serving St. Patrick’s Day delights are:
- Design-A-Tee: Commemorative St. Patrick’s Day t-shirt designs
- Disney’s Days of Christmas: Themed merchandise, including a St. Patrick’s Day plush and personalized ornament
- DisneyQuest: 50% off tickets after 5 p.m. during the festival
- Candy Cauldron and Goofy’s Candy Company: St. Patrick’s Day-themed treats
- The Ganachery: New themed ganache flavors, including Irish cream and stout and Irish whiskey
- D-Luxe Burger: Mint Chocolate Shake
- Dockside Margaritas: Green beer and “Sham-Rock-arita.”
- Vivoli il Gelato: Enjoy one of their four new seasonal sundaes, including “Shamrock Sundae”: pistachio and mint chocolate gelato topped with chocolate sauce and “The Leprechaun’s Wish”: pistachio and noccola gelato topped with whipped cream and roasted hazelnuts
Join in at Disney Springs this year for all your St. Patrick’s Day fun, and visit Raglan Road’s 2017 Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival from March 16-19. For more information on the festival, visit raglanroad.com.
Here’s a preview of the foods and entertainment for the Ragland Road festival from this week’s Daycation Kingdom: