Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month returns this year for another round of delicious local cuisine from Aug. 25 – Oct. 1, with an even bigger number of participating restaurants offering three-course dinner menus for just $35.
With this being its 12th year, this popular dining offer gives Orlando visitors and locals the chance to sample the culinary fare of the City Beautiful. This year, six restaurants from Walt Disney World Resort hotels join the program’s lineup for the first time.
Check out the list of theme park area restaurants participating in this year’s dining initiative:
- Disney/Lake Buena Vista area
- American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Black Fire Brazilian Steakhouse
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
- deep blu Seafood Grille
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Hemingway’s Restaurant
- Il Mulino
- Jiko: The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Landry’s Seafood
- Morimoto Asia
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- The Turf Club at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Todd English’s bluezoo
- Universal/ City Walk area
- Amatista Cookhouse
- BiCE Ristorante
- Islands Dining Room
- Mama Della’s Ristorante
- The Kitchen
Each year during Magical Dining Month, a local charity is benefitted, and receives $1 from each meal served. This year, thanks to the event’s popularity, two Orlando nonprofit organizations will be benefitted: Freedom Ride, Inc and BASE Camp Children’s Foundation.
Freedom Ride, Inc. offers therapeutic horseback riding programs for children and adults with disabilities. BASE Camp Children’s Foundation gives a base of support for children and families living with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
In 2016, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month raised $195,125 for the Russell Home for Atypical Children, which allowed the organization to refurbish the girls’ dormitory, which will now be named after Visit Orlando and Magical Dining Month.
For more information and to see the complete list of participating restaurants, visit OrlandoMagicalDining.com.