1. Enjoy a ride at dawn down Main Street, U.S.A. with horse-drawn streetcars
Travel back in time to turn-of-the-century America with a romantic ride down this lively street, complete with views of Sleeping Beauty Castle.
2. Cruse the world on “It’s a small world”
Take a whimsical cruise to the four corners of the world to the tune of that iconic song that will most certainly be stuck in your head for the rest of the day.
3. Commemorate your day with a special gift
You can find a wide selection of gifts for Valentine’s Day at Disneyland Paris. Among them are souvenirs featuring iconic Disney couples, available at World of Disney in Disney Village or Walt Disney Studios Store at Walt Disney Studios Park. You can also get hand-customized engravings at Merlin l’Enchanteur in Fantasyland. Gifts are a great way to memorialize the day.
4. Take your taste buds on a trip to the Restaurant Agrabah Café
Recapture the romance in a beautiful setting with dinner at the Restaurant Agrabah Café in Adventureland.
5. Sail through the Far West with Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing
Learn the history of the city of Thunder Mesa as you sail aboard a majestic steamboat through the Rivers of the Far West.
6. Take a break at the Café Fantasia at Disneyland Hotel
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the day at Café Fantasia, an intimate bar on the first floor of the Disneyland Hotel, and enjoy a hot drink or two.
7. Sing along with Anna and Kristoff at Walt Disney Studios Park
Lovers can meet Arendelle’s most famous couple and sing “Love is an Open Door” with them during “Frozen: A Musical Invitation” at Walt Disney Studios Park.
8. Admire the stars of “Star Wars: A Galactic Celebration
At night, guests can be immersed in the stars of a galaxy far, far away with the nighttime spectacular “Star Wars: A Galactic Celebration.” Visit the Production Courtyard stage at the foot of the Hollywood Tower Hotel at Walt Disney Studios Park to catch it.
9. Ask for your partner’s hand in the middle of the magic
If you’re ready to take your relationship to the next step, there’s no better place to ask the big question than at the foot of Sleeping Beauty Castle near the wishing fountain.
10. For those who haven’t yet found their soulmate…
You can get a warm hug and feel the love from everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf, at Animation Celebration in Walt Disney Studios Park.
How are you spending Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!