Valentine’s Day is a perfect way to spend time with the ones you love, and Walt Disney World is celebrating with a variety of themed offerings.
Dining is the classic way for couples to spend time together, and many Walt Disney World restaurants are offering special menus for Valentine’s Day:
- Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada pavilion at Epcot will be serving a Valentine’s Day special, Chateaubriand for Two, for lunch and dinner on Feb. 14.
- Toledo — Tapas, Steak & Seafood at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will offer a special Valentine’s Day menu. Also at the resort, Three Bridges Bar & Grill will offer a three-course Valentine’s Day meal in an open-air setting.
- Jiko — The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge will offer a special appetizer, entrée and featured dessert for a fixed price on Valentine’s Day.
- Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will offer a select three-course, prix fixe menu alongside the normal menu on Valentine’s Day.
Select quick-service locations will also offer special themed sweets for a limited time:
- For a cool treat at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, head over to Dino Bites for a double chocolate strawberry ice cream sandwich or Anandapur Bus for strawberry soft-serve ice cream. Kusafiri classics including the Mickey Cinnamon Buns and Elephant Ears will get dressed up for Valentine’s Day with special sprinkles and colored icing.
- Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will offer heart-shaped crispy treats, an “Enchanted Rose” strawberry milkshake topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and heart sprinkles, and a chocolate-dipped strawberry latte.
- Starting Feb. 9, Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge will serve a chocolate cupcake with strawberry filling topped with ganache icing, a lattice chocolate heart, and crispy pearls.
Throughout the month of February, guests can find romantic-inspired desserts at Amorette’s Patisserie, like the Bella Notte Petite Cake and sour cherry ganache macaron; and at The Ganachery with the Conversation Heart Piñata.
You can find a variety of themed merchandise for the romantic day across Walt Disney World property. Step into the parks in style with matching couples’ T-shirts and a limited-edition MagicBand. You can check out some of the merchandise available here.
A special Valentine’s Day activity will be offered at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort, where significant others will be guided in painting two halves of one whole picture that features a classic Disney couple. The evening will also offer light appetizers and a beverage. You can book your reservation for this experience now by calling (407) WDW-PLAY.
For those looking for more of a “Villaintine’s Day” vibe, spend your evening at Magic Kingdom on Feb. 14 with Disney Villains After Hours. This separately-ticketed event is packed with villain-themed fun and entertainment. Tickets are available here.
To learn more about special Valentine’s Day offerings at Walt Disney World, visit DisneyWorld.com.