The lineup for the Garden Rocks concert series, running during the 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, has been partially revealed.
Expanding to seven days a week, guests can enjoy a total of 270 concerts spanning multiple genres during the Flower & Garden concert series.
Part of the concert lineup has been revealed, with the remaining performers to be announced in the coming weeks. Check out the confirmed performers so far below:
- March 9-10: Glass Tiger
- March 17-20: Simple Plan
- March 28-29: Berlin featuring Terri Nunn
- March 30-31: The Smithereens (NEW to Garden Rocks)
- April 3-4: Christopher Cross (NEW to Garden Rocks)
- April 5-7: The Spinners
- April 12-13: Sister Sledge (NEW to Garden Rocks)
- April 17-19: Sister Hazel (NEW to Garden Rocks)
- April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman (NEW)
- April 22-23: TobyMac (NEW)
- April 24-26: Lonestar
- April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles
- May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW)
Concert performances during the concert series will take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8 p.m. each night of the festival, and are included with regular park admission. Guests can enjoy guaranteed concert seating through a Garden Rocks Dining Package reservation. With these dining packages, guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner at select Epcot restaurants before the night’s performance.
Reservations for the dining packages open on Dec. 13. For more information, or to make a reservation, call (407) WDW-DINE or visit FreshEpcot.com.