Adventures by Disney has announced their worldwide vacation roster for 2020, which includes the trip of a lifetime to Egypt.
This 10-day, 9-night trip will immerse families in the magic of ancient and modern Egypt, with highlights including:
- Visit ancient monuments with the guidance of an Egyptologist. These include the pyramids and Sphinx of Giza; the Valley of the Kings and Tutankhamun’s tomb; the temples of Luxor, Kom Ombo, Horus at Edfu, Philae and Karnak.
- A visit to the brand-new Grand Egyptian Museum, which opens to the public in 2020. The museum offers immersive experiences, like a King Tut-themed treasure hunt, as well as state-of-the-art exhibits.
- Access to the inside of the Great Pyramid of Giza during a tour of the burial chamber of Pharaoh Cheops.
- Interactive cultural activities like a chef-led cooking class on Egyptian cuisine, a Nubian folkloric show and henna tattoo experience, and a hieroglyphic writing lesson.
- Outings in beautiful settings, like sailing on a traditional Egyptian felucca sailboat, visits to local markets, and a private beachside Bedouin-themed dinner.
- A three-night cruise along the Nile River followed by a two-night stay at a beachside resort in Sharm El Sheikh, including a full-day snorkeling excursion on a private boat to the coral reefs of the Red Sea.
Adventures by Disney will offer 11 Egypt departures in 2020, and five of those will be reserved for adult travelers. The adult-only itinerary features an exclusive VIP tour of the conservation rooms at the Grand Egyptian Museum, where artifacts lie uncovered and unrestored.
To learn more about Adventures by Disney, or to book your vacation, visit AdventuresByDisney.com or call 1-800-543-0865.