If you’re looking for a wild, spooky, and COVID-safe way to celebrate Halloween, look no more. The infamous Murder House from the first season of the horror anthology television series “American Horror Story” is opening its doors for the first time, and you’re invited.
The homeowners of the notorious Los Angeles landmark, Dr. Ernst von Schwarz and his wife Angela Oakenfold, have announced a three-day, 24-hour paranormal live stream event will begin at dusk on Oct. 29, 2020, and end at sunset on Nov. 1, 2020. Fifteen cameras will be set up throughout the 10,000-square foot home that will stream live throughout the Halloween weekend.
In addition to the Murder House livestream, viewers will also be able to see live events every evening from 7 p.m. as investigators, speakers, and experts seek out the paranormal and attempt to make contact with the house’s 100-year-old ghostly residents.
The Murder House live stream programming will include:
- The first-ever paranormal investigation by Exorcist Bishop James Long, who has appeared on “Ghost Adventures,” “The Possessed,” “Gates Of Hell,” “Exorcism Live!,” and “Portals To Hell.”
- The house’s first-ever séance led by famous psychic and white witch Patti Negri from “Ghost Adventures.”
- Michelle Belanger, a vampire expert and acclaimed author who has been seen on “Paranormal State,” “Portals To Hell,” and “The Real Vampire Files,” will delve into the haunting world of the occult.
- Prolific historian and Halloween expert Lisa Morton will lead an exploration of the history and traditions of Halloween.
- Tarot expert Sasha Graham will explain the world of tarot (one lucky ticket holder will get a virtual reading live on air)
- Energy healer Satish Dholakia will advise on how to protect yourself from negative energies and unwanted evil entities.
- Psychiatrist Dr. Waguih Ishak will discuss the addictive nature of horror and the pathology of fear.
- Homeowner, cardiologist, and professor Dr. Ernst von Schwarz will delve into the history of medieval torture techniques.
While the livestream is open to all via the ticketed event, the Murder House will literally open its doors to six fortunate (or unfortunate) ticket holders. On each of the three nights of the event, two Murder House fans who buy tickets in the first week will find themselves in the house’s terrifying basement, all while being live-streamed to the world (and while a doctor monitors their vital signs and psychological condition).
Plus, a few lucky fans who tag the Murder House on social media will be chosen to be guests during the house’s first-ever seance or join a small group of ghost hunters during the first-ever paranormal investigation.
Tickets for the pay-per-view event are $25, which includes three days of 24-hour virtual access to the house and all events. Click here to purchase tickets.