Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
• News In The Queue: SeaWorld debuts two new shows for their summer celebration; Busch Gardens, SeaWorld and Universal release new mobile apps.
• Hidden Mickey of the Week: Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Downtown Disney
• Banks ventures to Universal Orlando for an extended look inside the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley.
• Get a preview of two new restaurants at CityWalk; Vivo Italian Kitchen & Hog Dog Hall of Fame.
• Travel Tip: Dealing with food allergies
• Weekly giveaway: Diagon Alley & CityWalk prize pack
• Calendar of events
Please show your support to this week’s sponsors:
Mouse Fan Travel – mousefantravel.com
Undercover Tourist – UndercoverTourist.com
Theme Park Connection – themeparkconnection.com
Total Orlando – TotalOrlando.com
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions and @AttractionsShow
• Like us on Facebook
• Read the magazine in our iPhone and iPad app
• Download our free Attractions news and videos iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook devices and apps, including Android.