Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
• News In The Queue: The Tonight Shop opens at Universal Orlando; virtual queue being tested at Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem at Universal Studios Florida; concert lineups announced for Universal’s Mardi Gras, SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival and Busch Gardens’ Food & Wine Festival
• Hidden Mickey of the Week: Be Our Guest Restaurant
• Julie is joined by Mike, Jessie and Andy at the opening of Lego Ninjago World at Legoland Florida Resort
• Tiffany gets a look at Disney California Adventure’s Lunar New Year festivities and the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland
• Travel Tip: Meal plans
• 1Up Box unboxing
Subscribe to the 1Up Box. Use coupon code ‘AWESOME’ to get $3 off your first month.
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions and @AttractionsShow
• Like us on Facebook
• Read the magazine in our iPhone and iPad app
• Download our free Attractions news and videos iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook devices and apps, including Android.