The time has come once again to eat, drink and rock out at SeaWorld Orlando’s Bands, Brew & BBQ festival. It will be held every Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 13 through March 6, 2016.
The event is in partnership with USO Central Florida and honors America’s heroes. It features live concerts from top classic rock and country musical artists, BBQ, brews and special discounts for active duty military and veterans.
This year’s event kicks off with live performances by the multi-platinum, Grammy nominated Smash Mouth on Feb. 13, and R&B legend, Gladys Knight on Feb. 14. Event festivities begin at 12 p.m. each weekend, with concerts at 4 p.m.
Concert Lineup includes:
Feb. 13: Smash Mouth
Feb. 14: Gladys Knight
Feb. 20: Scotty McCreery
Feb. 21: Dennis DeYoung
Feb. 27: Alabama
Feb. 28: Foreigner
March 5: Steve Miller Band
March 6: Daughtry
In addition to the signature acts and festivities, the event also will feature a secondary stage to showcase local bands, and a DJ for guests to show off their line dancing and boot scootin’ skills.
Beyond the stage, guests can enjoy a Harley-Davidson Orlando display of motorcycles specifically for Bands, Brew and BBQ along with a collection of classic cars.
Returning this year, the patriotic-themed USO Family Garden will offer animal encounters, Explore Zones and a kid-friendly interactive host. Kids of all ages are invited to enjoy this family-friendly area while they learn to line dance, meet animals and have fun all afternoon.
For a VIP experience, packages with reserved seating are available:
• VIP Front Row Seating & BBQ Package – Starting at $40, guests can reserve a front row seat (just inches from the artists); enjoy a delicious BBQ Tasting Sampler, and one Quick Queue unlimited skip the line pass.
• Concert Floor Seating & Quick Queue – Starting at $24, guests can reserve floor seats right in front of the band and Quick Queue unlimited.
This year, SeaWorld chefs will fire up the grill with an array of BBQ options beyond the ordinary. From smoky and spicy to sweet and tangy, plus guests can match menu items with specific craft brews or a flight of wine.
New this year, connoisseurs of BBQ and craft brews can enjoy sampler packages sure to elevate the taste buds:
• BBQ Tasting Sampler – Guests can choose up to five menu items from SeaWorld’s sampler selections at any of the Bands, Brew & BBQ food locations for just $20.
• Craft Brew Sampler – Guests sample 10 ice-cold craft beers — from a selection of more than 30 brews — for just $30.
• BBQ Tasting and Craft Brew Sampler (Best Value) – This sampler includes five menu items and five craft brew samples along the Bands, Brew & BBQ Pathway, all for only $35.
SeaWorld Orlando is offering a special discount for enlisted men and women, and veterans during this event, including 50 percent off the standard price of the 2016 Fun Card, which allows unlimited admission to SeaWorld all year for the price of a single-day ticket. Military also get 10 percent off special sampler Bands, Brew & BBQ packages. For more details, visit WavesofHonor.com.
Bands, Brew & BBQ is included with regular park admission. For the latest event information and artist announcements, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.