Be Our Guest restaurant menu revealed – New Fantasyland restaurant to begin taking reservations next month
Opening this holiday season, the Be Our Guest Restaurant will open its doors in the Beauty and the Beast section of New Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom. The restaurant will transport guests inside Beast’s castle to dine in rooms inspired by the Beauty and the Beast Disney animated movie. Pam Brandon announced the menu and advanced dinner reservation dates on the Disney Parks Blog.
Guests will be able to make reservations starting in late August, though the official opening date for the restaurant has not yet been announced.
UPDATE: Reservations will be taken starting at
noon 7 a.m. on Aug. 20 at 407-WDW-DINE. You can make reservations up to 180 days beforehand. The first seating will be for dinner on Nov. 19.
The restaurant will offer quick service by day with the use of self serve terminals for ordering, then wait at a table for the food to be served on china, not paper. By night, the restaurant will be transformed into sit-down table service restaurant. The Disney Dining Plan will be accepted. Guests will be able to use one Quick Serve Restaurant entitlement for lunch and one Table Service Restaurant entitlement for dinner.
The menu was created by Chef Michael Deardorff, a 25-year Disney chef who was recently as part of the opening for the restaurants at Aulani, Disney’s Hawaiian resort.
Check out the menu options below:
- Tuna Niçoise salad
- Croque Monsieur sandwich with carved ham, Gruyere cheese, béchamel and pommes frites (French fries)
- Carved turkey on a warm baguette with Dijon mayonnaise
- Grilled steak sandwich with garlic butter spread
- Braised pork
- Vegetable quiche
- Quinoa, shallot and chive salad
- Charcuterie plate with cured meats and sausages
- Mussels steamed in white wine
- French onion soup
- Potato leek soup
- Salad with champagne vinaigrette
- Salad trio with three mini tastes of roasted beet, raisins and orange; green beans, tomatoes and roasted shallots; and watermelon, radish and mint.
- Thyme-scented pork rack chop with au gratin pasta
- Rotisserie rock hen with roasted fingerling potatoes
- Pan-seared salmon in leek fondue
- Grilled strip steak with pommes frites
- Sautéed shrimp and scallops with veggies in puff pastry with creamy lobster sauce
- Oven-baked ratatouille
- Strawberry cream cheese and Triple chocolate cupcakes
- Chocolate cream puff and a Passion fruit cream puff.
For kids 9 and under:
- Carved turkey sandwich
- Roasted pulled pork
- Mickey meatloaf
- Seared mahi mahi
- Whole-grain macaroni topped with marinara and mozzarella
- Grilled steak
- Grilled fish of the day
- Grilled chicken breast
- Whole-grain macaroni
When it opens to guests this fall, the Be Our Guest Restaurant will seat more than 500, with three dining areas inspired by the movie: the ballroom, gallery, and the “West Wing” of Beast’s castle. The restaurant, along with Enchanted Tales with Belle, Gaston’s Tavern and Bonjour! Village Gifts are all set to debut this holiday season.
Well I can hardly wait to see all of this! That said, I’m so glad I don’t have kids under 9, that dinner menu is … boring. Let’s hope they at least come up with some creative terminology for the hard-copy menus!
This will be booked intime for January can’t wait to see this and th completed fantasy land expansion ( when it’s completed next year obviously)
I get more and more excited about the fantasyland expansion… I just wish it hurry up! This restaurant looks great decor-wise and I look forward to having dinner here. As I scan the menu, I can only imagine the prices will be very high, but it’s worth a try at least once!