Brick or Treat, the Halloween party built for kids, is back at Legoland Florida Resort, featuring a lineup of activities and extended park hours.
Offered every Saturday and Sunday in October, plus Oct. 31, the annual event includes a special Halloween-themed fireworks show, meet-and-greet opportunities with a gallery of Lego monsters and a brick-built model for scary selfies and snapshots. Joining the lineup of special activities this year is a kid-centric parade free to all guests who come dressed up in costumes.
• Photo opportunities with the world’s largest Lego pumpkin
• Exclusive meet-and-greets with Lego Halloween characters Vladimir the Vampyre, the Mummy, the Mad Scientist, the Witch and Frankenstein
• Fistfuls of candy while trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail, for kids 12 and under
• A scavenger hunt in Miniland USA with a collectible, limited-edition Lego brick free to every guest while supplies last
• A vampire-themed takeover of the Lego Kingdoms area
• Granny’s Apple Fries will once again offer a pumpkin spice variety for a limited time
With the exception of Oct. 31 (it’s a school night), each Brick or Treat will conclude with a spider-themed fireworks show at 8 p.m. in the skies above Lake Eloise. Guests can pick up a complimentary pair of viewing glasses to add a Lego twist to the colorful show.
Brick or Treat is included with general admission to Legoland Florida. For more information, visit Legoland.com/Florida.