This year’s Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will bring the return of long-buried icons of the past alongside new nightmares to celebrate “20 Years of Fear.”
Howl-O-Scream is a separately ticketed event and runs on 22 select nights from Sept. 20 – Nov. 2. Single-night tickets start at $39.99 and unlimited admission for all 22 nights of Howl-O-Scream is available starting at $79.99. Guests can also upgrade to a Front Line Fear Pass with options like front-of-the-line access to haunted houses and attractions.
This year will bring a brand-new haunted house called “The Residence,” in which guests will enter the picture-perfect home of the suburban Clark family. But beware – once you’re invited in, you may never leave. Don’t become the next sacrifice in their dark devotion.
Other houses this year include:
- Death Water Bayou: Wrath of the Queen
- Insomnia: Patients’ Revenge
- Motel Hell: Infestation
- The Black Spot: Bloodshed
- Simon’s Slaughterhouse
This year’s Howl-O-Scream will also see the addition of three new scare zones:
- First Fear – The horrors of Howl-O-Scream’s past will rise from the dead and bring 20 years of fear back to life. Guests will encounter Dr. Livingsdoom, the vampires from the House of Vayne, Trickster and more.
- Little Nightmares – Walk down memory lane to the bygone era of papier-mâché masks and homemade costumes to reawaken the nightmares of your childhood.
- Carpe Noctem – The quiet of this gothic Romanian cemetery is shattered by the screams of vampires and the moans of their victims. This immersive zone will offer guests the chance to climb into a coffin to get a feel for the (after)life of the undead.
Other scare zones for this year include:
- Camp DOA
- Hell on Wheels
- Día de los Muertos
- Maniac Midway
- Deadly Toys
- Meat Market
This year’s event will also include “Fiends,” the annual parody show at Stanleyville Theater.
To learn more about Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and to purchase tickets, visit HowlOScream.com.