On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from June 4-20, 2021, guests at Busch Gardens Williamsburg in Virginia will enjoy family-friendly fun during Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends.
Kids and parents alike won’t want to miss the fun activities included in park admission during Busch Gardens Williamsburg’s Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends, including crafts, scavenger hunts, dance parties, and an all-new celebration to mark the arrival of the newest Sesame Street friend, Julia. Plus, park guests can enjoy themed, daily Sesame Street Storytimes and live performances of “Let’s Play Together.”
Busch Gardens Williamsburg Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends:
June 4-6, 2021 – Julia’s Welcome Weekend
Welcome the park’s newest Sesame Street friend, Julia, an amazing 4-year-old with autism who loves to draw and play with her friends Elmo and Abby Cadabby. Julia shows kids that we’re all a little different, but share the same joy of play and friendship. Say “hello” and take physically-distanced photos with Julia in her garden in Sesame Street Forest of Fun — and don’t miss the special Storytime with Julia and her friend Elmo.
June 11-13, 2021 – Rosita’s Friendship Fiesta Weekend
Join Rosita and friends as they celebrate the joy of friendship. Rosita loves to dance, so get ready to dance with her at the Furry Friends Dance Party. Kids can also participate in a friendship-themed scavenger hunt and a special Storytime with Rosita.
June 18-20 – Super Grover Heroes Weekend
There’s no better way to celebrate Father’s Day weekend than to take your dad to Busch Gardens Williamsburg for a weekend of fun. Celebrate dads and other everyday heroes with the furry blue hero, Super Grover. Participate in a heroes-themed scavenger hunt, make special arts and crafts for all the super dads, and don’t miss a unique Storytime hosted by Super Grover.
Open-air festivities during Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends include:
- New Flower Maze – Explore and grow with each twist and turn in this colorful flower-filled outdoor maze.
- New Sunny Days Mural – Artists big and small will have the opportunity to share the masterpieces they create in the craft tent at this all-new kid-friendly art display.
- New Sesame Street Photo Opportunities – Kids of all ages will enjoy physically distanced photo ops with the Sesame Street gang at 1-2-3 Smile with Me. Plus, for the first time, meet Julia.
- Furry Friends Dance Party – Guests move to the beat at a physically distanced DJ dance party hosted by favorite Sesame Street friends.
- Scavenger Hunts – Use the clues to find the featured letters of the week, then fill in the blanks on your clue sheet to spell the special word and win a prize.
Admission to Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends is included for active Members, Annual Passes, and Fun Card holders. All guests are required to make a reservation before attending the event.
Click here for more information and to make reservations.