Six Flags Great Adventure has debuted its major waterpark expansion with the addition of Calypso Springs. The new activity pool is Six Flags Hurricane Harbor’s largest new attraction since its opening in 2000.
“Hurricane Harbor is an industry leader with the biggest and best water slides and thrilling, interactive family attractions. This is the perfect time to debut our largest new addition to date with Calypso Springs,” said John Winkler, president of Six Flags Great Adventure. “Its enormous new pool, expansive lounge deck and dining area offer the best place in the region to cool off, play and relax Six Flags style with family and friends.”
Highlights of Calypso Springs include:
- 100,000-gallon beach entry-style pool
- Obelisk-style fountain with spontaneously erupting geyser
- Giant, open lounge deck with chairs for sunbathing
- Oversized umbrellas for shelter from the sun
- Bimini shade covers available for rental
- A new dining location
To learn more about Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, visit SixFlags.com/HurricaneHarborNJ.