Six Flags Hurricane Harbor announces largest expansion in park history with Calypso Springs
Six Flags Great Adventure’s water park, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, has announced a major addition for 2019 with a massive activity pool called Calypso Springs.
This new activity pool will be the water park’s largest new attraction since it opened in 2000.
“This enormous new pool, expansive lounge deck and dining area will offer the perfect place to enjoy signature Six Flags summertime thrills,” said John Winkler, president of Six Flags Great Adventure.
The features of Calypso Springs include:
- A 100,000-gallon beach entry-style pool
- Obelisk-style fountain with erupting geyser
- Open lounge deck with hundreds of chairs for sunbathing
- Oversized umbrellas to shade guests from the summer sun
- Bimini shade covers available for rental
- A new dining location
Calypso Springs will be located between the Taak It Eez Ee Creek lazy river and Tornado water slide, and is expected to open this summer.
To learn more about Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, visit SixFlags.com/HurricaneHarborNJ.