To celebrate this year’s Canada Day long weekend, Canada’s Wonderland is hosting a celebration featuring circus, stunt and lumberjack shows, Canadian food, entertainment, and a firework display.
Celebration Canada returns to the park from June 29 – July 14 in the new Frontier Canada section of the park. The best parts of the country will be featured with live music, street performers, summer barbecue food and drinks. Other entertainment will include:
- West Coast Lumberjacks: The internationally-known lumberjacks will showcase their skills as they compete against each other in tower climbing, axe-throwing, chainsaw carving and more.
- Flying Frontenacs Stunt and Dive Show: This group will dive off a 70-foot platform and showcase their skills on trampolines with flips, turns and dives.
- Tundra – A Cirque Experience: New for this year, guests will watch a magical performance of acrobatics and aerial artistry in a journey through the cold north against the backdrop of the Northern Lights.
- Starlight Spectacular: This nighttime spectacular celebrates Canada through a display of lights, music, lasers and water effects, set to the backdrop of 3D projections on Wonder Mountain.
- Fireworks: Celebrate Canda Day with a firework show set to an original soundtrack and over 6,000 colorful explosions. The show begins at 10 a.m. on July 1.
Guests can also watch the exciting stunts of the Ultimate Thrills Circus, with daily shows featuring the Globe of Death motorcycle act, the balancing talents of the Surnina Sisters, the Bertini Family Unicycle and the Human Cannonball Brian Miser – a current contestant on America’s Got Talent.
Canada’s Wonderland will also be offering complimentary admission to all active and retired Canadian Armed Forces personnel from June 28 – July 1.
All of these shows and events for Canada Day are included with regular park admission. To learn more, visit CanadasWonderland.com.