Celebrate Disney World’s 50th anniversary with EARidescent treats at resort hotels
Walt Disney World Resort hotels are getting in on the 50th anniversary festivities with all-new menu items — many inspired by Walt’s favorite dishes as well as the “EARidescent magic” of the event.
Check out the lineup of 50th anniversary dishes below:
The Mara, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Chocolate Mousse with a cardamom financier
Sanaa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- African Triple-Chocolate Mousse – Dark chocolate from Ghana, milk chocolate from Madagascar, blond chocolate from France, chocolate-almond biscuit, and strawberries
Contempo Café, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- 50th Anniversary Peanut Butter-Banana Pie – Sweet tart shell filled with peanut butter mousse and banana sauce topped with chocolate glaze and chocolate décor
Toledo–Tapas, Steak, and Seafood, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Braised Lamb Shank with olive oil-potato purée, rosemary-roasted garlic gravy, huckleberry jam, and English peas
- 50th Anniversary Dessert – Almond Cheesecake – Marcona almond, lemon curd, pistachio sponge, meringue, cherry gelée, fresh raspberries
P&J’s Southern Takeout, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds
- Chicken Dinner Cupcake Trio
- Fried chicken-apple fritter, apple pie moonshine filling, and vanilla buttercream
- Peas and carrots-strawberry moonshine custard, white chocolate frosting, and M&M’S Mini “peas”
- Mock mashed potato-SNICKERS mousse cupcake, caramel buttercream, and Starburst “butter”
Grand Floridian Café, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- 50th Anniversary Vintage Minnie’s Brown Betty Profiterole – Crunchy-topped cream puff filled with one of Walt’s favorite flavors of cinnamon-spiced apples and Chantilly cream
Gasparilla Island Grill, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- 50th Anniversary Mickey EARidescent Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake filled with lemon curd topped with blueberry mousse and enrobed in an EARidescent glaze
Olivia’s Cafe, Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Spam-Cheddar Biscuits with white gravy and drizzled with honey
Capt. Cook’s, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- 50th Celebration Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with DOLE Whip center, tropical fruit salsa, and pineapple macaron
Le Petit Café, Disney’s Riviera Resort
- 50th Celebration Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake, cake-flavored mousse, and caramel-buttercream icing garnished with crisp pearls, 50th anniversary sprinkles, and a whimsical gold Mickey
Topolino’s Terrace-Flavors of the Riviera, Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Vanilla and Citrus Crème Brûlée – Morello cherry compote, strawberry cream, sugared beignets, chocolate meringues, 50th Anniversary chocolate stamp
Roaring Fork, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Petit Stump Cake – Chocolate cake with birthday cake buttercream filling surrounded by chocolate “bark” fondant topped with 50th anniversary chocolate coin
Geyser Point Bar & Grill, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Lemon Meringue Pie – House-made tart shell, lemon curd with a toasted meringue
The Market at Ale & Compass, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- 50th Celebration Tart – Birthday cake mousse dome on top of a milk chocolate mousse-filled vanilla tart shell with mini chocolate crisp pearls, buttercream, fondant, and chocolate décor
In addition, guests can enjoy 50th Signature S’mores with blueberry marshmallows, a 50th logo chocolate medallion and EARidescent sprinkles, available for purchase at select Disney Resort hotels.
One of the newest restaurants at Walt Disney World, Steakhouse 71 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, opened its doors for the 50th anniversary celebration and is now offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are available now on the Walt Disney World website.
As part of The World’s Most Magical Celebration, California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is offering a limited-time, three-course menu with dishes inspired by past favorites alongside new creations. You can make a reservation now.
In addition, guests at Disney Resort hotels can find two new versions of collectible and refillable mugs that feature designs inspired by the anniversary.
To learn more about all the ways you can celebrate the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World, click here.