Weekends in December, Legoland Florida Resort will host its annual Christmas Bricktacular and Kids’ New Year’s Eve Bash celebrations.
From holiday-themed Lego builds and models to fireworks displays to snowfall inside the park, Legoland Florida has family-friendly activities planned for all.
The park wraps up the month-long celebration with the ultimate Kids’ New Year’s Eve Bash on Dec. 31, featuring a Lego brick drop at 7 p.m. midnight KST, (Kid Standard Time) to bring in the New Year. Holiday events are included with normal park admission.
Christmas Bricktacular (weekends in December) activities include:
• Lego Santa and Reindeer Models: Families will have a photo opportunity with a life-size Lego Santa Claus.
• Lego Christmas Tree: The more than 30-foot-tall Lego Christmas tree made with a combination of 270,000 forest green Lego and Duplo bricks provides the perfect place for every holiday family photo.
• Lego Model Build Activity: Help Legoland Florida build and decorate a Lego Christmas Tree in time for Christmas day that will stand more than 20 feet tall when completed.
• Lego Santa Scavenger Hunt: It’s Christmas Eve in Miniland U.S.A. and Santa is busy delivering gifts to all the good girl and boy minilanders. The whole family can enjoy searching for Santa amid the more than 30 million LEGO bricks that make up Miniland U.S.A.
• Lego Santa and Lego Toy Soldier Characters: Guests will have meet and greet opportunities with Legoland Florida’s special holiday friends.
• Holiday Decorations: Guests will get into the holiday spirit with sounds of the season and holiday decorations that fill The Beginning and Fun Town areas of the park along with a winter wonderland feel as snow falls all around them.
The fun isn’t over when Christmas comes to a close, however. Legoland Florida gets the New Year’s party started early with nightly fireworks over Lake Eloise from Dec. 26-30. Watch the fireworks display with special viewing glasses that turn ordinary fireworks into the illusion of millions of exploding Lego bricks.
Various generations can experience a family-friendly party together with Kids’ New Year’s Eve on Dec. 31. This grand finale features a Lego fireworks display and a chance to watch the brick drop at just the right time for kids, 7 p.m. – or – midnight KST.
Visit Florida.Legoland.com for more information.