In honor of the extremely popular “Friends” TV show, Warner Bros. is celebrating Friends Fan Week 2022, culminating with International Friendship Day on July 30, 2022.
“Friends” was an instant hit when it premiered in 1994, and nearly 30 years later, fans worldwide still embrace the show’s message of “friends as family.” During Friends Fan Week, friends can participate in social media contests and giveaways, purchase new “Friends-“inspired products to give to (who else?) your friends, and visit The Friends Experience locations in New York, Denver, and Toronto.
Friends Fan Week 2022 includes:
- Daily social media contests and giveaways, including new “Friends“-inspired Instagram and TikTok filters, Giphy Stickers, and content. Follow @friends and @wbstyle for updates and a chance to win official “Friends” merch.
- Instagram and TikTok #FriendsFanWeek video challenge where fans can post videos for a chance to be featured on official “Friends” social media channels.
- Click here to find out what’s brewing for “Friends” fans and coffee lovers
- A dedicated Friends Fan Week Amazon page showcasing popular licensed “Friends”-inspired merchandise in one convenient location.
- Test your skills every night through July 31, 2022, with Friends Fan Week trivia on Nick at Nite. Look for on-screen multiple choice trivia questions during episodes of “Friends” and see if you can answer before the timer runs out. Super fans can also enter to win passes for The Friends Experience in New York.
- TBS is airing back-to-back “Friends” episodes starting at 11 a.m. Monday-Friday. Then, TBS will celebrate International Friendship Day with the “Best of Friends Marathon” from 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. on July 30, 2022. Throughout the week, fans can answer TBS Instagram polls to determine their favorite “Friends” duo, with a batch of episodes dedicated to the winning pair airing on International Friendship Day.
Celebrate Friends Fan Week at The Friends Experience
The Friends Experience features 12 themed rooms and activations, including Monica’s kitchen, the “Friends” fountain, and Central Perk (complete with its iconic orange couch). Guests can also re-create their favorite moments from the series, like relaxing in Chandler and Joey’s recliners or helping Ross with the infamous sofa pivot. The onsite retail store (open to ticketed and non-ticketed guests) features exclusive products that are a “must-have” for any “Friends” fan.
In honor of Friends Fan Week, The Friends Experience will host an online giveaway on Instagram beginning July 25, 2022 and offer 15% off (web and store-wide) for International Friendship Day starting at noon ET on July 30, 2022, and running through noon ET on July 31, 2022. Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.
- The Friends Experience: The One In New York City – 130 E 23rd St. (corner of 23rd St and Lexington Ave.)
- The Friends Experience: The One In Denver – 2500 East First Ave. (Cherry Creek West at 1st Ave and Clayton St.)
- The Friends Experience: The One In Toronto – Yorkdale Shopping Centre (Across from the Lego Store)
And don’t miss the following ‘Friends” merchandise:
- The WB Shop – New “Friends” accessories, home goods, and apparel with memorable sayings like “What if I Don’t Want to be a Shoe?” “Pivot,” and “How You Doin’?” Click here to shop.
- Loungefly – Three all-new “Friends-“inspired products are coming soon, including a Front Door Mini Backpack ($80) with details like the gold frame around Monica’s apartment peephole, a doorknob that turns, and a door that opens to reveal all the Friends inside. Also new is the Friends Couch Zip Around Wallet ($40) and the Friends Central Perk Mug Figural Crossbody Bag ($70) shaped like a cup of Central Perk coffee (and also coffee scented). Click here for product details.
- The Op Games – The classic mystery game Clue is getting a “Friends” twist with Clue: Friends ($44.95) – aka “The One with the Secrets” – debuting today, July 26, 2022. Click here for details.
- RSVLTS – The new Friends x RSVLTS Collection features three button-down shirts in both traditional and women’s styles. One is covered in iconic show references and mementos, the second is a scrapbook compilation that Monica would be proud to share, and the third is a lobster-ish ode to Ross and Rachel. The Friends x RSVLTS Collection launched today, July 26, 2022. Click here for details.