In honor of Scooby-Doo’s favorite holiday – Halloween – Warner Bros. presents Scoobtober 2023, the annual month-long celebration honoring everyone’s favorite mystery-solving pup and his pals.
Scoobtober will kick off with “Scooby-Doo and Krypto, Too!,” a new original animated movie, and continue with a Scoobtober Watch Party and a 48-hour marathon of Scooby content on the WB Kids YouTube channel and special programming on Cartoon Network and Max.
In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products is celebrating Scoobtober with new products in partnership with BlackMilk, Stance, Funko, Loungefly, wet n wild, WB Shop, and more.
“Scooby-Doo! and Krypto, Too!”
The new animated movie brings together the Mystery Inc. crew and DC Super Heroes for the first time.
When the Super Heroes of DC’s Justice League mysteriously vanish, and a phantom takes up residence in The Hall of Justice, Scooby and the gang must solve the mystery with help from their new pal Krypto the Superdog.
“Scooby-Doo! and Krypto, Too!” stars the voices of Frank Welker (Scooby, Fred), Matthew Lillard (Shaggy), Kate Micucci (Velma), Grey Delisle (Daphne, Wonder Woman, Giganta), P.J. Byrne (J.B.), Charles Halford (Lex Luthor), Nolan North (Superman, The Joker), Tara Strong (Lois Lane, Harley Quinn), Fred Tatasciore (Solomon Grundy, Perry White), Victoria Grace (Mercy Graves), James Arnold Taylor (Jimmy Olsen, Lex Luthor), and Niccole Thurman (Mayor Fleming).
The movie is available Sept. 26, 2023, to purchase digitally from Amazon Prime Video, AppleTV, Google Play, and Vudu and on DVD only at Walmart.
And since snacks are always needed when watching Scooby and the gang, head to Food Network beginning Oct. 5, 2023, for an exclusive Scooby-Doo-themed recipe. Plus, there’s no better “Scooby Snack” than green apple and orange-flavored candies in collectible tins.
Favorite Scooby-Doo film and TV titles will be available throughout October, including:
- Curated Halloween Collections on Max – Beginning Oct. 10, 2023, check out the kids home and kids and family genre pages for titles like “Scoobtober,” “Family-Friendly Frights,” “Halloween Episodes,” and “Looney Tunes: Hare-Raising Frights.”
- Watch Party on WB Kids YouTube – Get ready for a 48-hour live-streaming event featuring Scooby-Doo episodes, movies, and compilations of Scooby’s most iconic moments beginning Oct. 27, 2023, at 4 p.m. PST.
- Scooby-Doo Movies on Cartoon Network – Celebrate Scoobtober with a spooktacular lineup of Scooby-Doo movies starting Oct. 1, 2023 (9 a.m. through 3 p.m.). Beginning Oct. 2, 2023, “Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?” will air at 12 p.m., and “What’s New, Scooby-Doo?” will air at 4:30 p.m. every weekday through October. Cartoon Network will feature a Scooby-Doo movie every Saturday at 3:30 p.m. and Sunday at 9 a.m. for the rest of the month (including “Scoob!” airing Oct. 7, 2023). Scooby-Doo TV episodes will also be part of Cartoon Network’s “All Day Halloween Marathon” on Oct. 31, 2023.
- Scootober on Roblox – Starting Oct. 16, 2023, fans can celebrate Scoobtober in the metaverse on Roblox, when players can join Scooby and Shaggy on Cartoon Network Game On! on a brand-new spooky mission to investigate mysterious hauntings in the game. Kids can immerse themselves in the ghostly game to unlock awesome Scoobtober prizes for a limited time.
Scoobtober Product Collaborations
WB Shop has not only launched a new “Scooby-Doo! and Krypto, Too!” apparel and housewares collection with exclusive designs but Warner Bros. has also created Scoobtober collaborations across all categories, including:
- BlackMilk dresses, tops, and leggings launching Oct. 10, 2023
- Stance Scoobtober collection with a groovy print on socks and t-shirts.
- Taylor Joelle Scooby-inspired apparel collection (available for pre-order)
- Loungefly Mummy Glow backpacks and wallets
- MeUndies Scoobtober collection featuring throwback prints
- Spirit Jersey long sleeve crew neck t-shirts inspired by Scooby-Doo
- wet n wild Scooby-Doo makeup collection featuring eyeshadows, lip shades, and nail colors
- GooseCreek candle collection, including “Zombie Island,” “Attack of the Jack O’Lantern,” “Scooby Snack,” and more
- Sassy Woof’s limited-edition Scoobtober pet harnesses, leashes, collars, and bandanas
- Gemmy’s 54 Inch Scooby Doo inflatables
- Hallmark’s all-new Scooby-Doo Frightened Friends ornament
Shoppers can also celebrate Scoobtober with new collections at the following retailers:
- BoxLunch – A range of Scooby-inspired t-shirts, pajama pants, socks, and pins.
- FYE – Beauty products, apparel, home goods, games, books, and accessories (including Loungefly’s exclusive mini backpack) featuring Scooby-Doo and Mystery Inc.
- Amazon – A Scooby-Doo product page makes it easy to shop for Mystery Gang merch
- Funko – The WB 100 Looney Tunes x Scooby-Doo Mashups brings together the antics of Looney Tunes and the mystery-solving adventures of Scooby-Doo
New Scooby-Doo books are also available:
- Scooby-Doo and the Mystery of the Haunted Library (a Mystery Inc. Picture Book)
- Scooby-Doo and the Pirate Treasure Little Golden Book
- What Would Velma Do?: Life Lessons from the Brains (and Heart) of Mystery, Inc.
- Scooby-Doo! 5-Minute Stories
- The Scooby-Doo! Cookbook (with 25 kid-friendly recipes)
Themed Escape Experience
“Scooby-Doo and the Spooky Castle Adventure,” a 60-minute escape game that puts participants into the haunted town of Crystal Cove to explore secret dungeons and solve a puzzle to reveal who’s behind the town’s ghostly happenings. Visit escapology.com/scoobtober for locations.