It’s the most wonderful time of the year with waves of holiday spirit, seas of trees and twinkling lights during SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration.
On select dates starting Nov. 21, guests will enjoy a wintery, watery wonderland and entertainment inspired by the natural world and holiday cheer. Guests can journey to the North Pole on The Polar Express Experience where they can meet Santa Claus.
The Christmas celebration takes place Nov. 21-22, 27-29, and Dec. 4-6, 11-13, 18-31, 2015. SeaWorld’s holiday-themed shows and festivities include:
• Shamu Christmas Miracles – Experience the power and beauty of the Shamu family in this nighttime holiday show. Set to seasonal music, the show features killer whales in a story of peace, friendship and the everyday miracles that surround us all year long.
• O Wondrous Night – Hear the classic Christmas story as told through the eyes of the animals. Featuring more than 30 carols, life-size puppets and a live nativity.
• The Polar Express Experience – The holiday classic comes to life as you and your family are immersed in the story of a young boy’s ride into an enchanted world. The sights, sounds, and scents of the season surround you from the moment the conductor calls “all aboard” to your arrival at the North Pole (where you’ll meet Santa Claus himself).
• Elmo’s Christmas Wish – Sesame Street friends have come to SeaWorld Orlando for a festive holiday musical celebration. Join Rosita, Grover, Zoe, and Cookie Monster as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish.
• Winter Wonderland on Ice – Christmas glistens on a stage of ice, jewels and light as skaters delight in this ice-skating extravaganza. In addition to graceful skaters, the show also features towering fountains of water and a sea of lighted trees sparkling over the lake.
• Sea of Trees – Take a walk through this wintery, watery wonderland. This glistening forest of more than 100 Christmas trees sparkles to music and lights up the water.
• The Christmas Village – Artisans, festive entertainment and culinary delights create a bustling market that lines Bayside Pathway. Guests can discover one-of-a-kind gifts, enjoy holiday treats, encounter playful elves and holiday characters, sing-a-long with musicians, and marvel at a model train village.
• Reserved Show and Dining Package – Guests can enjoy a Christmas Celebration Reserved Seating Package. This package provides a reserved seat at all three of our popular Christmas shows, plus a dining certificate to use that evening at any participating restaurant. Shows included are Shamu Christmas Miracles, O Wondrous Night and Winter Wonderland on Ice. Packages start at $24 per person.
Park guests are invited to enjoy a dinner of Christmas favorites with Santa and Mrs. Claus during Santa’s Fireside Feast. This feast offers an all-you-care-to-eat menu of holiday favorites and desserts, and provides an exclusive time to meet Santa and receive a complimentary family photo. The feast starts at $29 and takes place on select dates during SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. Reservations are required and can be booked at SeaWorldOrlando.com.
For New Year’s Eve, families can ring in the new year at SeaWorld on Dec. 31. At the stroke of midnight, the evening sky will shine even brighter with a vibrant fireworks show to celebrate the festivities.
Visit SeaWorldOrlando.com for the latest details about SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration.
Get a look at how O Wonderous Night is brought to life in the video below: