You’ve got the food, you’ve got your favorite libation, and love is in the air. Now…what should you watch to set the right mood on Valentine’s Day? The Disney Bundle offers the ultimate stay-at-home Date Night viewing.
In just 3 easy steps, The Disney Bundle subscribers can enjoy all Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ have to offer. Sign up and follow emailed instructions, then download the Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN apps to your chosen device, and, if you already have an existing subscription, the amount charged will be adjusted accordingly.
Rodgers & Hammerstein’s “Cinderella,” which joins the Disney+ line-up on February 12, is just one of thousands of movies, series, and specials available through The Disney Bundle, from serious rom-coms like “While You Were Sleeping” to the wackier side of love with Valentines episodes from “The Simpsons”.
Whether rom-drams, rom-coms, reality tv dating & relationships, or heartwarming sports stories are your thing, the bundle’s trio of streaming services offers something for everyone.
New subscriptions give viewers access to entertainment such as:
- Live Action Movies and Series (The Princess Diaries, While You Were Sleeping, High School Musical, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, Tuck Everlasting)
- Animated Movies (The Princess and the Frog, Aladdin , Beauty and the Beast , Up)
- Shorts (Lava, Forky Asks a Question: What is Love?, Riley’s First Date)
- Disney Channel Episodes (Hannah Montana, That’s So Raven, Kim Possible)
- Disney Junior Episodes (Doc McStuffins, Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: A Surprise for Minnie)
- “The Simpsons” Episodes (The Blue and the Gray, I Love Lisa, I’m with Cupid, Half-Decent Proposal)
- Rom-Coms (You’ve Got Mail, Plus One, The Wedding Planner)
- Romantic Dramas (Southside With You, If Beale Street Could Talk)
- Date Night Comedies (Employee of the Month, Date Night, My Best Friend’s Girl, 50 First Dates)
- Epic TV Love Stories (I Love Lucy, ER, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother)
- Indie Movies (Palm Springs, Portrait of a Lady on Fire)
- Teen Love & Heartbreak (Dawson’s Creek, One Tree Hill, Love, Victor)
- Single Life (Living Single, The Bold Type, The Golden Girls, Will & Grace)
- Hulu Originals (Dollface, Normal People, Casual, The Mindy Project, High Fidelity, Ramy)
- Basketball: A Love Story
- 30 for 30 (Bernie and Ernie, When the Garden Was Eden, The Dominican Dream)
- 30 for 30 Shorts (Slick, Nancy, and the Telethon, From Harlem with Love)
- ESPN Films (D. Wade: Life Unexpected)
- E:60 (Owen & Haatchi, Kelly’s Sign, Identity)
- SC Featured (For PG from KD)
To learn more about the Disney Bundle and subscribe, click here.