With Christmas just two days away, this time of year is certainly a busy one at Magic Kingdom park. To commemorate the holiday, the park is offering entertainment and attraction overlays from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party to regular day guests.
Guests can enjoy the following holiday entertainment offerings from today, Dec. 23, through Dec. 29:
- Meet Santa Claus at Town Square Courtyard
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. through Dec. 24 only
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Dec. 23-24, 26-29: noon and 3 p.m.
- Dec. 25: 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas
- 3:45, 4:50, 5:40, 7:30, 8:25, and 9:20 p.m. daily
- A Frozen Holiday Wish
- 6:15 p.m. daily
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration
- Dec. 23-24, 26-29: 7, 8, and 9 p.m.
- Dec. 25: 7, 8, 9, and 11:30 p.m.
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks
- 10 p.m. daily
- The Muppets Present…Great Moments in American History
- 12:50, 1:20, 2:05, 3:50, and 4:20 p.m.
Guests can also take one last ride on these holiday attraction overlays through Dec. 29:
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Mad Tea Party
- Jingle Cruise
To learn more about the holidays at Magic Kingdom and at Walt Disney World Resort, visit DisneyWorld.com.