Just in time for International Beer Day, SeaWorld Orlando’s Craft Beer Festival returns this month with more than 100 craft brews, wines, seltzers and cocktails.
Guests can sample a variety of domestic and local Florida beverages, plus enjoy more than 20 food items paired to match their preferred brew as they keep the party going with festive entertainment. The even will run Fridays through Sundays, plus Labor Day, from Aug. 13 – Oct. 31.
Those looking to enhance their Craft Beer Festival experience can attend an exclusive dinner series on select festival evenings. Featuring 17 Florida local and national breweries and distilleries, attendees will be welcomed with a reception and specialty craft beverages and small bites followed by a signature four-course dinner complemented with brewery-selected beers and spirits.
Presenting breweries will host a “beer-talk” and interact with guests during the event, which will be hosted in the private Reef Room at Sharks Underwater Grill. You can check out the dates and participating breweries below:
- Saturday, Aug. 14 – Funky Buddha, Oakland Park, Fla.
- Sunday, Aug. 15 – Big Storm Brewing Co., Orlando, Fla.
- Friday, Aug. 20 – Crooked Can Brewing Co., Winter Garden, Fla.
- Saturday, Aug. 21 – Orange Blossom Brewing, Orlando, Fla.
- Sunday, Aug. 22 – Wicked Weed Brewing, Asheville, N.C.
- Friday, Aug. 27 – Sam Adams, Boston, Mass.
- Saturday, Aug. 28 – Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co., Orlando, Fla.
- Sunday, Aug. 29 – South Beach Brewing Co., Miami, Fla.
- Friday, Sept. 3 – JDub’s Brewing Co., Orlando, Fla.
- Saturday, Sept. 4 – Persimmon Hollow Brewing, Orlando, Fla.
- Sunday, Sept. 5 – Alcatraz Brewing, Lakeland, Fla.
- Friday, Sept. 10 – Sierra Nevada Brewing, Chico, Calif.
- Saturday, Sept. 11 – Elysian Brewing, Seattle, Wash.
- Sunday, Sept. 12 – Signature Series: Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Versailles, Ky.
There are also a few bonus dates:
- Friday, Sept. 17 – Cigar City Brewing, Tampa, Fla.
- Saturday, Sept. 18 – Signature Series: Yuengling featuring Sheryl Yuengling, Pottsville, Pa.
- Sunday, Sept. 19 – Signature Series: Jack Daniel’s Family, Lynchburg, Tenn.
The festival’s 20+ specialty dishes will include some brand-new festival fare, including:
- Beer-battered Popcorn Rock Shrimp paired with Kraft Heinz Four Pepper Ranch
- Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Stout Glazed Tuna Lollipop with Daikon & Wakami Slaw & Wasabi Aioli
- Smoked Brisket Kraft Heinz Creamy White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
- Beer & Cheese-stuffed Beef Sliders with Pickled Mayo and Ale BBQ Sauce
You can check out the full menu here.
Those wanting to save as they enjoy the festival can pick up a Craft Beer Fest Sampler Lanyard, starting at $50. Pass Members can get an exclusive 15-item sampler lanyard for the same price as a 12-item sampler.
To learn more about SeaWorld Orlando’s Craft Beer Festival, visit SeaWorld.com/Orlando.