The team behind the legendary Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor in Long Beach, Calif. is headed to Orlando with an all-new haunt for fall 2019 – Dark Horizon: Point of No Return.
The new haunt will host monster auditions and operations interviews for Dark Horizon’s debut year from July 11-13 at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites-Waterpark. The new haunt will offer stage shows, sideshows, creepy bars, and monsters that lurk around every corner.
In addition to needing maze and streetmosphere monsters and supporting cast, Dark Horizon is also looking for specialty acts, including:
- Contortionists and aerialists
- Magicians and straight jacket escapists
- Hula hoopers and jugglers
- Sword swallowers and human blockheads
- Singers, dancers and musicians
- Unicycle riders and stilt walkers
- Psychics and tarot card readers
- Fire performers and plate spinners
- Knife throwers and glass eaters
- Strongmen and human statues
- Caricature artists
Dark Horizon is also looking for operations roles, including:
- Assistant Stage Managers (maze supervisors)
- Operation Supervisors
- Show Ushers and Greeters; Support Ushers
- Sales Associates
- Guest Services Associates
- VIP Hosts
- Tour Guides
- Payroll Assistants
- Themed Beverage Attendants
- Beverage Supervisors
- Cabana Attendants
The auditions will be held at the following times:
- Thursday, July 11: 6-10 p.m.
- Friday, July 12: 6-10 p.m.
- Saturday, July 13: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
If you’re interested in auditioning or applying to join the operations team, you can register online here.