Tyra Banks, supermodel, founder and creator of ModelLand, has announced that tickets are now on sale for the new fashion-focused attraction.
Located at Santa Monica Place in Santa Monica, Calif., the 21,000-square-foot multi-level attraction allows guests to live out their ultimate modeling fantasy.
“I believe all shales and all sizes and all ages and all shades deserve to feel beautiful, powerful, and be the fantasy versions of themselves,” said Banks. “ModelLand is not just an attraction. It’s a place full of story that challenges what ‘attractive’ means.”
ModelLand is designed to transform each visit with ever-changing shows and themes. Here are a few highlights of what guests can expect:
- Each guest will receive their own personalized digital lookbook, customized with photos of them taken by ModelLand’s professional cameras.
- Every photo-op, every camera angle, and lighting setup has been produced by Banks and her photography team, which includes world-class technologists.
- ModelLand photos include customized lighting, some of which changes to complement each guest’s skin tone and features.
- ModelLand’s cast of performers has worked with artists like Kanye West, Beyoncé, and Justin Bieber.
- The ModelLand journey features an original musical score, complete with the original song “T.O.O.K.I.E. & B.R.A.V.O.,” which will be the singing and co-songwriting debut of male model Alton Mason.
- Everyone who enters ModelLand is automatically in the running to be discovered by the ModelLand Discovery Society, who constantly scan the attraction for beauty in all its forms. You never know, Banks herself might even discover you there.
- Each week in May, people from “Moms,” “Dads,” “Teens 16+,” and “Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number” categories will be chosen by Banks to star in a professional next-level cosmetics campaign.
There are three tiers of ticket options for ModelLand:
- General Access ($59.00 for adults, $39.00 for kids) – With this ticket, you will learn how to take industry-quality photos and leave with your own digital lookbook. Every time you return, you’ll create a new lookbook for your collection. You’ll also get posing tips and tricks from Banks to help take your photos to the next level.
- Fantascene Photoshoot ($549.00) – This ticket includes all the perks of General Access, plus a custom high fashion photoshoot in the attraction’s grand lounge. This includes a makeover look with makeup, hair, and wardrobe styling from professional artists, a photo studio session with a photographer, and access to limited edition products curated exclusively for the Fantascene.
- Fantascene Dream ($1,495.00)– This ticket includes everything offered with General Access and Fantascene Photoshoot, plus a personal consultation with a ModelLand fashion and beauty expert to customize your photoshoot, as well as additional couture styling and wardrobe changes, more photos, a model goodie bag, a ModelLand robe, and a custom, curated photo grid made specifically for your social media account.
Those interested in furthering their skills in fashion can look into ModelLand’s annual memberships. To learn more, you’ll have to ask the attraction’s concierge when you visit.
To learn more about Tyra Banks’ ModelLand, visit Model-Land.com.