After being closed for more than two years while extra safety precautions were installed, SeaWorld Orlando’s Dine With Shamu experience is back. Guests can get closer than ever to SeaWorld’s majestic whales while enjoying a delicious menu of seasonal and sustainable items at a reserved poolside table.
During the meal guests will find out what makes killer whales such unique animals and learn about the many things they can do to help save ocean resources and habitats by enjoying sustainable and natural foods.
SeaWorld’s commitment to the world we share extends into the food they serve. All items served at Dine With Shamu are seasonable, fresh and sustainable. The summer menu includes:
• All-natural, grain-fed Black Angus strip loin
• 100% natural cinnamon-cured roasted pork loin
• Rosemary-glazed free range grilled chicken
• Filet of cod (certified sustainable)
• Seasonal sides including lemon butter herb-roasted red potatoes, summer vegetable lo mein, cucumber salad, mixed green salad, summer fruit salad, and coconut Caribbean rice
• Baked goods made fresh at SeaWorld
• Signature desserts
• Special kids’ buffet
Dine With Shamu is $49 for adults and $24 for children (ages 3 through 9) and is not included with park admission. Advance reservations can be made at SeaWorldOrlando.com (starting July 14) or day-of inside the park at the reservations center.