Dis Con 2022 expo at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will feature Imagineers and celebrities in a celebration of all things Disney, from September 20-October 1, 2022.
This year’s “Aladdin 30th Anniversary Reunion,” headlines the event, along with other special reunions, in celebration of the world of Disney, from Disney, Marvel, and Pixar animation to film, TV, theme parks, music, and memorabilia.
Dis Con 2022 panelists and meet and greets
More than five dozen personalities who help create Disney magic will be on hand for presentations, panels, and meet and greets. The participants are:
Aladdin 30th Anniversary Reunion
- Linda Larkin – Voice of Jasmine
- Jonathan Freeman – Voice of Jafar
Phineas & Ferb Reunion
- Jeff “Swampy” Marsh – Co-creator of Phineas & Ferb; voice of Major Monogram
- Dan Povenmire – Co-creator of Phineas & Ferb; voice of Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
- Dee Bradley Baker – Voice of Perry the Platypus, Captain Rex (Star Wars: Clone Wars)
- Vincent Martella –Voice of Phineas
- Jaret Reddick – Lead singer of “Bowling for Soup,” theme song for Phineas & Ferb
Bear in the Big Blue House Reunion
- Noel MacNeal – Bear, Moss, and Billy
- Vicki Eibner – Ojo, Etta Otter, Tally Otter
- Tyler Bunch – Treelo, Pop, and Doc Hogg
- Peter Linz – Tutter, Pip, and Jacques the Beaver
- James Kroupa – Otto Otter, Jeremiah Tortoise, and Benny the Bat
- Tony Baxter – Walt Disney Imagineering
- John August – Screenwriter for Aladdin; producer, and director
- Stacey Asward – Host of Must Do Disney
- Pat Sajak – Host of Wheel of Fortune
- Tom Nabbe – The original Tom Sawyer at Disneyland park
- Brian Collins – Imagineer and show writer for Great Movie Ride
- Shag – American artist
- Mark Daniel – Host of Inside Disney Parks
Tickets for the events are on sale now, and proceeds generated by ticket sales, sponsorships, a vendor hall, and charity auction will benefit Give Kids The World Village non-profit organization that provides magical week-long, cost-free vacations for critically ill children and their families.
The charity auction offers attendees the chance to bid on hundreds of autographed items, plus Disney memorabilia and collectibles, including rare and vintage items and original Disney artwork.
“Children with critical illnesses face countless appointments, treatments, and hospital stays, and they are often told “No” due to the limitations of their illness. Give Kids The World offers wish children and their families a week of “Yes” where they can forget their worries, experience joy, and spend priceless time together creating unforgettable memories,” said Pamela Landwirth, Give Kids The World president and CEO. “We are grateful to our tremendous partners at Walt Disney World, and to the many sponsors, donors, and participants who are making Dis Con possible for the benefit of the precious families we serve.”
An exclusive After Hours Party sponsored by Yogibo will take place at Walt Disney World’s Epcot theme park on October 1, 2022, the park’s 40th anniversary.
The separately-ticketed party runs from 10:30 p.m.-midnight and includes admission to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure; exclusive entertainment at the France, Morocco, and United Kingdom pavilions; rare character meet and greets; and enhanced dessert offerings.
To purchase tickets or make a donation to Give Kids the World, visit GKTW.org.