Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will now host Disney After Hours events at Walt Disney World, in addition to those held at Magic Kingdom park.
These nighttime events are a chance for guests to experience the fun and magic of a Disney park for three hours after regular park hours have ended. This means little-to-no wait for rides, experiences and character meet-and-greets!
Guests can even enter the park as early as 7 p.m. on their event night – before Disney After Hours begins. Ice cream, popcorn, and select drinks are also included in the Disney After Hours admission, which is separately ticketed from regular daytime admission.
Check out the details for each of the three parks’ Disney After Hours events below:
- Experience classic attractions including The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Space Mountain – as well as new favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and more.
- Event Nights: Nov. 26; Dec. 3, 10; Jan. 7, 17, 24, and 28, 2019; Feb. 7, 14, and 28, 2019; March 7, 2019
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Enjoy little-to-no wait for newly opened Toy Story Land attractions, as well as Rockin’ Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror and other select attractions.
- Select quick-service food and beverage locations will stay open for purchases throughout the evening.
- Event Nights: Dec. 8, 15, and 22; Jan. 5, 12, and 19, 2019; Feb. 2, 9, and 16, 2019; March 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30, 2019; April 6 and 13, 2019
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- See the best of what this park has to offer at night, including Tree of Life Awakenings, Pandora – The World of Avatar, and more.
- Select quick-service food and beverage locations will be open during the event.
- Event Nights: Dec. 4, 12, and 18; Jan. 8, 16, 22, and 31, 2019; Feb. 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, and 26, 2019; March 5, 20, and 27, 2019; April 3, 2019
Tickets for Disney After Hours events at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will go on sale Nov. 15. You can purchase these over the phone at (407) 939-7795. Tickets for Disney After Hours events at Magic Kingdom are on sale now and can be purchased online.
All Disney After Hours event tickets are $125 plus tax per person in advance, and $129 plus tax for day-of purchases. A discounted price is available for Disney Vacation Club members and Annual Passholders at $95 plus tax.
To learn more about Disney After Hours events, visit DisneyWorld.com/AfterHours.