A visit to Orlando will be a bit sweeter on June 15 and 16, 2012, as the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek celebrates its second Cupcake Lovers Weekend, a special celebration of frosted fun. The special weekend, part of the resort’s season-long SummerBlast promotion will feature a schedule of activities and events themed around cupcakes.
Guests visiting the hotel during Cupcake Lovers Weekend will have an opportunity to sample and purchase various cupcakes, and participate in cupcake-themed events, including:
• Cupcake Decorating Tips
• The Cupcake Bar
• Cuppycake Kids Zone – A chance for children to decorate their own cupcake, as well as other cupcake crafts.
• Cupcake Walk – Cupcake themed activities around the pool, including a special version of a cakewalk.
• Cupcake Displays – A display of cupcakes decorated by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek pastry chefs.
• Cupcake Voting – Guests will vote on their favorite cupcakes created by Hilton team members.
• Cupcake Martinis
• Savory Cupcakes – Harvest Bistro will be serving several “savory” entrée cupcakes – the latest trend in cupcakes.
• Summer Activities – In addition, guests can enjoy their favorite SummerBlast activities and events, including a DUCKTONA 500, a zany rubber duck race in our lazy river; Dive-in Movies; and SummerBlast! Saturday pool party.
To make a reservation, please visit hiltonbonnetcreek.com, or call 888-353-2013. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is located within a 482-acre nature preserve which is surrounded by Walt Disney World property.