The Disney Parks Moms Panel has welcomed 14 new members to its ranks. The online forum helps guests find personalized tips and insight on planning the perfect Disney vacation from real guests.
Chosen from thousands of applicants from around the world, the newest members of the panel will join 28 returning moms, dads, grandparents, and other in-the-know family members as an online resource to help those planning a Disney vacation. Panelists provide their one-on-one advice based on their own real-life experiences.
In addition to the new panelists making their debut, the Disney Parks Moms Panel has launched a new curated content hub. Called “Panel Extras,” this new tool offers guests ready-to-browse advice organizes by topic. Currently, Panel Extras only offers tips on Walt Disney World Resort, but it will expand to include content featuring the Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, and Disney Vacation Club later this spring.
“Every guest has their own unique expectations for a magical Disney vacation. Disney parks and resorts offer endless options — from dining and activities to accommodations and transportation — for vacationers looking to personalize their dream trip. Making the choices that best fit your ideal Disney vacation is where the Disney Parks Moms Panel comes in,” said Leanne O’Regan, director of public relations for Disney Parks, Experiences and Products. “Our Disney-savvy panelists are incredibly passionate and eager to help others experience the wonder of Disney for themselves, which is why they are the ideal group to provide guidance and advice to those preparing for their next Disney vacation.”
The 14 new panelists are:
- Aena D., Richmond, Texas (Walt Disney World Resort) – This mom is the “go-to” for Disney snacking questions with more than 100 Dole Whips under her belt. Cream cheese pretzels at the Launching Pad, lemon cheesecake at Kringla Bakeri og Kafe and Pizza at Via Napoli are just a few of this mom’s favorite treats.
- Allyn B., Casper, Wyo. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This fitness instructor and jewelry designer is all about efficiency – ask her for help planning transportation and FastPass+ experiences to ensure a Walt Disney World Resort trip is a breeze.
- Bryan M., Mission, Kan. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This new dad is a time management pro, ready to help first-time Walt Disney World Resort guests schedule their dream vacations with time for naps, transportation and plenty of snack breaks.
- Betsy S., Woodstock, Md. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This mom is a travel and running aficionado who knows Walt Disney World Resort is a vacation destination suited for all ages.
- Clara C., Cincinnati, Ohio (Walt Disney World Resort) – This bilingual mom and pediatrician, originally from Spain, has tips on how to make sure everyone enjoys themselves on multi-generational vacations.
- Jonathan G., Pennsburg, Pa. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This dad believes a well-planned vacation should involve the whole family! Jonathan is looking forward to helping vacationers prepare, with ideas on how to prioritize activities that will keep everyone happy.
- Sarah B., Cumming, Ga. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This mom of two little ones, is an expert on navigating the parks with infants and toddlers.
- Shantel H., Surprise, Ariz. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This mom of two is full of clever tricks – like packing your park essentials in clear storage bags for easy bag check – for family days at Disney parks.
- Tamela H., Prattville, Ala. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This Disney resort hotel fan has a recommendation for every family and budget.
- Andres V., Oxnard, Calif. (Disneyland Resort) – This father of two has been on more than 200 Disney trips, making him an expert in all things West Coast for Disney Vacation Club and Disneyland Resort.
- Tiffanie S., La Mesa, Calif. (Disneyland Resort) – This annual passholder specializes in vegan and plant-based dining at Disneyland Resort.
- Sherry B., Moore, S.C. (Disney Cruise Line) – This savvy-sailor has 7 Disney Cruise Line voyages under her belt, so she has tons of tips, tricks and insights she is eager to share with future cruise vacationers.
- Angie C., Bossier City, La. (Disney Vacation Club) – This military wife and mom of two, is a big fan of the Disney Dining Plan and is excited to help travelers make the most of their Disney Vacation Club memberships.
- Lauren B., Harrisburg, Pa. (Disney Vacation Club) – This Disney Vacation Club Member is a big fan of trying new restaurants and is eager to share her insights with others.
Head to DisneyParksMomsPanel.com to check out the new Panel Extras hub, or receive a personalized response from a member of the panel.