Disney PhotoPass is making holidays more memorable than ever
Beginning today, Oct. 19, 2020, the special Memory Maker Extended Capture Offer from Disney PhotoPass service will help guests make their Walt Disney World vacations even more memorable.
The spookiest time of year is already in full swing with seasonal treats and Halloween character cavalcades continuing through Oct. 31, but the magic of the holiday season is just around the corner. From Nov. 6 through Dec. 30, all four parks will sparkle with festive holiday décor. Plus, guests can sample festive food and beverage offerings, shop for seasonal merchandise, and enjoy holiday projections on Cinderella Castle and even appearances by Santa Claus himself
In addition to the already magical seasonal photo ops throughout the parks, there are also several new offerings from Disney PhotoPass service in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Super Zoom Magic Shots provide amazing angles from above in a unique video that’s perfect for social media sharing, and who wouldn’t want to pose in a Magic Shot with The Child from “The Mandalorian”?
Visitors to Batuu can also be in the center of a 360-degree Tiny World Magic Shot. This photo is available by visiting a Disney PhotoPass photographer near the Milk Stand and captures Black Spire Outpost and its surrounding landscape with a single 360° image.
With Memory Maker, guests can download unlimited Disney PhotoPass photos and videos, but with a Memory Maker purchase that’s activated from Oct. 19, 2020, through Nov. 30, 2020, they can download all Disney PhotoPass photos and videos captured through the end of 2020 (instead of the standard 30-day window).
Another plus is that after you visit most Disney PhotoPass photo locations, you’ll see extras that relate to that photo spot, including digital wallpapers and beautiful photos of the parks and Disney characters.
Important information about the Disney PhotoPass Memory Maker Extended Capture Offer:
- This offer does not apply to Memory Maker One Day, and the 45-day expiration policy on photos and videos remains in effect, so you’ll need to download your content as you go before it expires.
- PhotoPass Photos in your account will expire according to the expiration policy.
- For Memory Makers purchased at the advance purchase price, any photos taken within three days of the date Memory Maker is purchased are not included and must be purchased separately.
- For Memory Makers purchased at the advance purchase price or the regular price and activated from Oct. 15 through Nov. 30, the Memory Maker Window begins at midnight ET on the date you first download or unlock any Disney PhotoPass photos or other digital content on the Walt Disney World Resort site or the My Disney Experience app and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Dec. 31, 2020.
- A Magic Band is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content.
- Memory Maker entitlements included with Disney’s 7-Day and 14-Day Ultimate Tickets sold in the UK and Ireland are excluded from this offer.
Click here for more details about Disney PhotoPass and Memory Maker.