It’s that time of year that only comes…twice a year? It’s Christmas in July, and Disney Springs is celebrating the fun from July 15 – July 30 with seasonal offerings, holiday goodies and the big guy himself: Santa Claus.
Mr. Claus is spending his summer vacation before the holiday season at Disney Springs, with daily visits to Disney’s Days of Christmas from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m., dressed in his summer best. Guests can pay a visit to him and see if they can update their wish lists, or even get back on the Nice List if they’ve been naughty this year!
The Marketplace is also joining in the celebration with special offers to help guests fill the space underneath their Christmas trees, including:
- Complimentary personalization on two ornaments with the purchase of four at Disney’s Days of Christmas
- Engraving and stitching on products for your favorite four-legged pals at Wonderful World of Memories
- Limited edition holiday shirts that are only available at Marketplace Co-Op, Tren-D and Disney’s Days of Christmas
Other special merchandise experiences are coming to Disney Springs West Side and Marketplace during Christmas in July, like the Japanese Night Market at Uniqlo, which happens nightly from 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. Other special events are:
- Guests can meet artist Greg McCullough at Art of Disney from July 19 – 23
- A Dooney & Bourke release event on July 22 with representative Ian Ray at the Marketplace Co-Op
- Marketplace Fun Finds will host the latest Precious Moments dolls from July 29 – Aug. 21
- A trunk show at World of Disney featuring jewelry from designer Rebecca Hook will be available from July 29 – 30
Guests to Disney Springs can also indulge in some holiday treats during their summer visits with seasonal items as well as new menu additions:
- Starbucks in the Marketplace will offer popular holiday-themed drinks
- Goofy’s Candy Company and Candy Cauldron will offer seasonal sweets like gingerbread cookies and peppermint bark, along with Santa Mickey and Minnie candy apples and krispy rice treats
- Aristocrepes will offer a specialty gingerbread crepe
- Amorette’s Patisserie will feature a special and uniquely-shaped gingerbread cookie
- Traditional German Stollen will be available at The Ganachery
- Guests can relax with a Snowflake Margarita at Dockside Margaritas
- Ghiradelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop will offer a special holiday sundae
Christmas and holiday music will be playing throughout Disney Springs to help spread the holiday cheer a little early and get everyone into the spirit. The Enjoy Your Face painting location will offer holiday designs, and even the Disney Springs fountains will be decorated for the occasion.
Christmas in July at Disney Springs runs now through July 30. For more information, visit disneysprings.com.