To celebrate teachers and school support staff, the seven Disney Springs resort area hotels at Walt Disney World are offering special ‘Teacher Appreciation Rates’.
Available to preschool, daycare, kindergarten – college teachers and support staff in the U.S. and Canada, this offer is valid for stays from May 27 – Sept. 3, 2019. These special room rates will allow teachers the chance to take in many of the new offerings at Walt Disney World this summer.
Guests staying at the seven hotels will also get two valuable benefits: Extra Magic Hours and 60-Day FastPass+ bookings. Extra Magic Hours allows guests to spend extra time in the parks, either before it opens or after it closes. FastPass+ lets guests reserve access to select attractions, shows and more, up to 60 days in advance. In addition, guests at these hotels can also utilize shuttle transportation to all four parks, the two water parks, and at night to Disney Springs.
Along with all of that, guests will also receive the Disney Springs Passport booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants.
The Disney Springs resort area hotels’ ‘Teacher Appreciation Rates’ are:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $103.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – rates from $129 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $122 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $116 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – rates from $95 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $75 per room, per night
To learn more about these special hotel rates or to make your reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com.